Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We have decided not to attend Viva Las Vegas this year, due to the fact that the time just isn't right yet as we're still technically in the incubating period. Holding off for another year will be better to come out with a serious bang in true PL Style.

So.. we need an army to arm with cards. Use them to introduce people to the site, network, find people already on PL, and have an excuse to meet as many people as you possibly can throughout the weekend. The goal is to flood this event with PL buzz!

We'd love to be able to provide the cards, and we're definitely going to try our hardest. But we'll also probably post the images here so some of you can order them online.
If you'd be interested in helping us to get the word out, please let us know in this thread! :D

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Desirée {PL} said:
hahahh! Only one photographer can party, Jason. I'm afraid you've lost this one.

AHAHAHAHAAA AMA! So perfect! ! ! !

Ama said:
Desirée {PL} said:
hahahh! Only one photographer can party, Jason. I'm afraid you've lost this one.

I'm sooo interested!

Desirée {PL} said:
Alright guys, it's almost that time!
If you're interested go ahead and message me your address. I'm going to start sending out promo packs this week! :)
Awesome send Desirée a private msg with your mailing address! Just in time too, the care packages are about to go out!

Devil Kitten said:
I'm sooo interested!

Desirée {PL} said:
Alright guys, it's almost that time!
If you're interested go ahead and message me your address. I'm going to start sending out promo packs this week! :)
Daddy c(O)ol _ I have people there....and after the night I am going to have tonight, I'll have people going there.......any way I can help...let me know.....
I want to help out!!!!!!
We've received boxes and boxes of very clean and sexy PL business cards to throw around at Viva.

PLEASE MESSAGE DESIREE WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND WE WILL MAIL A PACKAGE YOUR WAY!

Thank you for the help! Lets make sure EVERYONE is talking about PL, the more folks, the more vendors, the better for all!
Honey B. Psychic is sensing something.....I think...yes...it's a tidal wave of new PL members after VLV!

there ya have it. I have spoken, so shall it be.

Honey, out. :)
im interested and im already in Vegas...so I can continue even after Viva if needed!! :)
I'd be happy to help
i want to know more about this event? i love vegas, got a trip planned for july and maybe sept.
I'm willing to help in any way I can!! you can reach me on here or at lauracatherine726@gmail.com
L.C. "Lady 187"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service