Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We have decided not to attend Viva Las Vegas this year, due to the fact that the time just isn't right yet as we're still technically in the incubating period. Holding off for another year will be better to come out with a serious bang in true PL Style.

So.. we need an army to arm with cards. Use them to introduce people to the site, network, find people already on PL, and have an excuse to meet as many people as you possibly can throughout the weekend. The goal is to flood this event with PL buzz!

We'd love to be able to provide the cards, and we're definitely going to try our hardest. But we'll also probably post the images here so some of you can order them online.
If you'd be interested in helping us to get the word out, please let us know in this thread! :D

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interested please email with more info!
Will Amalea still be doing her shoots now?
I'm so very sad that PL won't "officially" be there, but we've got your back. I'll be happy to talk us up and hand out cards.
LOL ok lets not get carried away and scare away volunteers, "Boobies" doesnt describe what PL is about. MySpace.com would be more fitting for the back of that shirt.

Kat Von Chesticles said:
Im definitely down.. and for the ladies who care to join me.. I suggest we get shirts to put us out there... My ladies know whats up!!
Oh and PS.. where it says "example" we'd add in your name...
<-- also Grammar Police
I already corrected him on that once. :D

Ally Katt {SGC} said:
I still like my PL shirt complete with pinstripping logo. Boy beater/wife beater whatever they're called, shortsleeve shirts, and the newsboy caps too. I think we should rock the s*** outta PL. Just me though. I wont be AT viva persay, but I can hand out cards on the strip! I'll post outside Cokeworld, lol. And inside Margaritaville.
PS-GORILLA n. The largest of the anthropoid apes (Gorilla gorilla) native to the forests of equatorial Africa, having a stocky body and coarse, dark brown or black hair. Noun GUERILLA - a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment

Sorry grammar police is here. That was driving me bonkers.
As far as I know, yes. But double check with her. And if she is, DO IT! She rocks.

Cherry Pie said:
Interested please email with more info!
Will Amalea still be doing her shoots now?
Yes Cherry Pie Ama Lea and I will still be shooting in Vegas. Dee and DC I will be glad to help you get the word out while in Viva and here in Ventura/ Oxnard.
well you know I'm in! ;)
If you really want to get into it, and have a sense of humor, the word isn't "persay," it's a Latin phrase, "per se." :)

per se |pər ˈsā|
adverb
by or in itself or themselves; intrinsically : it is not these facts per se that are important.

Ally Katt {SGC} said:
I still like my PL shirt complete with pinstripping logo. Boy beater/wife beater whatever they're called, shortsleeve shirts, and the newsboy caps too. I think we should rock the s*** outta PL. Just me though. I wont be AT viva persay, but I can hand out cards on the strip! I'll post outside Cokeworld, lol. And inside Margaritaville.

PS-GORILLA n. The largest of the anthropoid apes (Gorilla gorilla) native to the forests of equatorial Africa, having a stocky body and coarse, dark brown or black hair.
Noun GUERILLA - a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment

I was just about to write that same thing. :D "per se"

Wink Holliday said:
If you really want to get into it, and have a sense of humor, the word isn't "persay," it's a Latin phrase, "per se." :)

per se |pər ˈsā|
adverb
by or in itself or themselves; intrinsically : it is not these facts per se that are important.

Ally Katt {SGC} said:

PS-GORILLA n. The largest of the anthropoid apes (Gorilla gorilla) native to the forests of equatorial Africa, having a stocky body and coarse, dark brown or black hair.
Noun GUERILLA - a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment

oh snap. Lay it out wink!
lol at nerds.
Heartbreaker will be sponsoring PL by providing postcards at VLV. We will have a booth at the Car Show on Saturday- so if you're aiming to help out PL, please stop by and pick up some post cards to hand out! :)

<3 Mandie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service