Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I found these shoes in a Lucky 13 catalog and I want them sooo bad! Anyone have any idea what brand they are or where to find them? I thought maybe Pleaser, but I couldn't find anything. Thanks!

Views: 49

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are some awesome heels girl! I can't help you with tracking them down but I guess ebay is a good start... that's where I find all of my shoes!! Beware though... very addictive!!
Have you tried googling baby girl boutique they have tons of shoes and different brands?
I have the mary jane version of those. about a year ago alot of the cheapy shoe boutiques carried a couple variations of those shoes... mary jane, ankle strap, normal pumps.. I dont know if youre goin to have much luck finding them now though :(
I have my eyes open for you!
Thanks for the input ladies...I hope to add them to my collection soon!
I found these, they are not exactly the same, but similar and you can get them in red..

http://www.flirtcatalog.com/p-91366-575-inch-mary-jane-pump.aspx?mr...
these are somewhat similar minus the ankle strap :/ sorry i'm not much help. i'll keep looking for you

<3 Click Me <3
Cute! I will definitely take those into consideration if I don't find the ones I want...Thank you doll! <3
~V

Amelia Von Sweet said:
I found these, they are not exactly the same, but similar and you can get them in red..

http://www.flirtcatalog.com/p-91366-575-inch-mary-jane-pump.aspx?mr...
Those are great! A bit pricey for me but I would totally love to have them! Thanks
~V

Mrs.Killer said:
these are somewhat similar minus the ankle strap :/ sorry i'm not much help. i'll keep looking for you

<3 Click Me <3
I found these. Similar, and by Pleaser, but no platform. There's also a patent version with a 4" heel. These below are like 5.5 - 6", eek!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service