Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Good afternoon, ladies!

So this is a problem that I am faced with EVERY time I go shopping for lingerie. According to my measurements, I am a 36 E, however I have a hard time finding bras that fit me. Even harder to find are bras that I enjoy to wear! I am often forced to rifle through the racks for hours trying to find something that fits... and when I do, if it isn't boring or giving me an awkward shape, it is completely ugly!

Please help! I'm tired of the same old over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders I am always finding!!

Sincerely,
Cary "bustin' out" Lee

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seriously. THANK YOU for that link! I'm "underendowed," but also have a heckuva time finding a bra that fits... or knowing what that should even feel like.

Poppy Fields said:
For anyone who's still wondering how a good bra should fit, read this. It will change your life.
Another excellent fitting guide that addresses several of the most prevalent myths ("PHWOAR! 38D = HUGE boobies!" or "Add 4 to 5 inches for your band size") far more eloquently than I ever could i.e. less cussing :) She has a little questionnaire too, to help determine how your bra is fitting.

Just say "NO" to pigeon-holing your boobs! ;D
Ever thought about ordering a custom made bra........?
Hey ladies.

If you want vintage bras maybe try What Katie Did...I'm 30G/28H and I recently bought a bullet bra from What Katie Did - size 32F. Because the bands are pretty much non stretch I'd say to try one on first...but it fitted me well. A bit of over spill but F is the biggest cup size they do....for now.

I'd suggest figleaves (I know they do swimwear) and bravissimo. Bravissimo adverts are lovely. Nice to see some real women about in adverts rather than models and fake boobs.

Happy hunting guys!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service