Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I stumbled upon this blog full of Hello Kitty art from an art show:

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/19-awesome-pieces-at-the-...

Man, I wish I had been there!  My head prolly would have been spinning from so much cuteness!

Attached are my two favorites.

Views: 30

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AWESOME!
thank you so much for sharing!
I love Hello Kitty!!! ever since I was little, I remember going to the Sanrio Store in the mall, and getting scented erasers and Sailor Moon Stickers. HAHA
eek! pure genious! love it all. i am obsessed with her, that's where my name comes from ;-) like Miss Nikki said, i remember going into the Sanrio store when i was just like 5 years old begging my mom to buy me those erasers and little plastic coin purses lol thanks for sharing!
http://www.kittyhell.com/ <~~~ I love going here. I'm also proud to say I sport a hello kitty tat... yea that's right, I have no regrets either!!!

Daniel
Keroppi is betterrrrr!
I'm gonna start a Keroppi revolution. Hello Kitty is soooo last year.

Daniel - i LOVE that site! check it daily lol you really got a HK tat?

Desiree - i love keroppi too! Hot topic actually started coming out with keroppi products again which was pretty cool! i have love for all Sanrio stuff. one of my other faves is Kuromi. :)
no regrets!!!!

Kitty Camrai said:

I have to say that is my favorite and i love the reactions out of people, who cares its HELLO KITTY.

Cherrie that is an awesome art.

My favorite Hello Kitty family member would have to be PACHACCO

Daniel Rodriguez {PLA} said:
no regrets!!!!

Kitty Camrai said:

Attachments:
my friend has a Zombie Hello Kitty. it's funny, cus he's a 300 pound bald man with 2in guages and HELLA metal in his face. I'm glad we're friends. lol
I kinda want one. I always like Batz Maru also.
and Spotty Dottie!! lol!
I love Hello Kitty!! I also have a Hello Kitty tattoo, but I would love to get a Kuromi one. She's my favorite character. She's My Melodie's twin sister, and is mean and steals everyones candy and ice cream. I heart her.

I love hearing about all your memories of going to Sanrio when you were younger. I still go... in fact I was just there the other day. How can you not wanna go in there every time you go to the mall? Stickers and candy and surrounded by pink everything.... heaven!

Daniel, I LOVE Hello Kitty hell. It's the best place to find all the really cool Hello Kitty stuff.

I think this is my fav picture from the collection:

no regrets!!!!

holy moley that is awesome!!!

i don't really do tattoos, but have really been thinking of getting the hello kitty bows on the backside of the bottom of my legs.

Roxy - i love that you love kuromi, not too many ppl know who she is when they see the sticker of her on my car lol oh and there is sadly no sanrio store around me :( but i grew up in LA so that's why all my fond memories are when i was a wee lad *tear* i still go whenever i am out of town though!
EEEEEEEEEK! Gimme that frog!

Desirée {PL Team} said:
Keroppi is betterrrrr!
I'm gonna start a Keroppi revolution. Hello Kitty is soooo last year.

Awwww...sugar skull Kitty! It takes a real man to sport that! And it's effin' awesome!

no regrets!!!!

Kitty Camrai said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service