Advertise on PinupLifestyle
One of the best things about the days leading up to Halloween, are the movies that are played in association. Whether it's being ran on TV, it comes from your personal collection, or you have to make a special trip to Blockbuster, what's your list of must haves for your perfect Halloween movie night?

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I don't know if this is a "must-see", but the bf and I watched "Zombie Strippers" on Saturday. It's totally cheesy and campy, and Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger) plays the strip-club owner. Jenna Jameson plays - what else? - a stripper who turns into a zombie! It's worth watching if you have nothing else to do. Oh, yeah, there's lots of boobies, too. Duh, right?

I have soooo many favorite things associated with this time of year! My favorite Halloween movies are: Hocus Pocus (I actually watched this on tv the night after my daughter was born...in March! ), Bram Stoker's Dracula, Interview with the Vampire (watch this year round also), Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin...and I always tune into the 13 Days of Halloween on ABC Family. Lol!!
Oh! And I'm a sucker for Stephen King movies. Even the cheesy made for tv ones!
The Strangers, The Orphanage, Pan's Labyrinth, Hostel and Wolf Creek. And I actually liked Paranormal Activity, but you have to watch it at home in total darkness for it to be creepy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service