Advertise on PinupLifestyle
One of the best things about the days leading up to Halloween, are the movies that are played in association. Whether it's being ran on TV, it comes from your personal collection, or you have to make a special trip to Blockbuster, what's your list of must haves for your perfect Halloween movie night?

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah! So many to choose from! Scary not gory for me though. How about "The Manster" Half-man and half-monster an oldie, maybe not a goodie but great fun!
Lillian Raven said:
YAY! Hocus Pocus is one of my favorites! I always feel like such a dork when I bring it up, but I soo look forward to the Sanderson sister's rendition of "I Put A Spell On You" every Halloween. :-P It's such a cute movie.
LOVE it too...and SJP is as the man chasing witch- priceless! My other musts would be: Clue, The Shining, Re-Animator, Monster Squad and/or Fright Night, and one of my new favorites, Drag Me To Hell.
I remember growing up and finding out that Sarah Jessica Parker was the hot one. I'm still shocked to this day.
Lol! You and me both! Same goes for when I realized she was the hot mistress in "The First Wives Club". I forgot she used to look like that!

Tessa LeTaunt said:
I remember growing up and finding out that Sarah Jessica Parker was the hot one. I'm still shocked to this day.
For me, it's all about Hocus Pocus. I'm not big on scary horror movies and this is good clean fun!
Hocus Pocus Pictures, Images and Photos
Amok amok amok!
Oh, yeah, and the original Halloween. Again, it's not scary, so I can handle it! And Rose Red. I have the DVD's and I watch it any time of year!
Lmao.....I had that same revelation!

Tessa LeTaunt said:
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!, Nightmare Before Christmas, Corps Bride, Young Frankenstein... ok, that's an all year one, Practical Magic, The Bride, Nosferatu, ANY & ALL classic monster flicks, Vincent Price ANYTHING, EVERYTHING Val Lewton, and of course... Hitch especially Psycho and The Birds!
I never thought I would say it, but I am SICK of The Nightmare Before Christmas, Frankenweenie, and Tim Burton's "Vincent". They are all my son's number one request, next to James and the Giant Peach and Yo Gabba Gabba...
I am, however, completely stoked Tim's remake of Frankenweenie. Won't be out until 2012, but I'm still stoked nonetheless.
Hell yes! I have been watching that movie probably since I was born, it is a halloween tradition for my family

Tessa LeTaunt said:
For me, it's all about the kiddy movies. I watch horror flicks frequently as it is, so it's not an absolute must to bust out the Freddy and Jason DVDs just for Halloween. In all honesty, my number one MUST see this time of year, is Hocus Pocus. =0}
I love pretty much all horror, but you can never go wrong with the classic Universal monster movies!
i love them anytime of the year, but it's particularly satisfying to watch nosferatu, white zombie, the lost boys, army of darkness, young frankenstein and any of the campy or scary 80s horror
How on earth could I forget Trick R Treat?!?! One of the best "new" horror movies out there!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service