Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I want to do a Dead Biker Chick costume this year, and I need a little help with hair and makeup. I've collected a couple of pictures (most of Lady Gaga doing a biker chick thing), but I might need a little advice on what would work for me.

Also, any ideas on how to create the 'bike accident' look would definitely help.

Views: 383

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok, so biker chick, its halloween so shes a zobie/dead biker chick. ok. so, gather all the leather you own and wear it, if you have non go with the most bad ass outfit with alot of black you own, and try to get a leather/pleather peice. the hankie gaga is wearing is good. if it was me i wouldnt go with the elaborate eye makeup she is wearing. because how many biker chicks do you know with 3 inch long nails and scrolling eyeliner? i know many, and none wear that. i would go with a dark smokey eye and nude lip. depending on how much money you want to spend you can use your makeup you have at home to make bruises and cuts(reds, purples, blacks blended ) or you can go to a halloween store/stage makeup store and get some crazy awesome makeup for cuts and bruises. fresh road rash look, lol. i tryed to find a tutorial that didnt use to specific products and this is a good bruise one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv8a-T28BQs

so get your leather/black on, bruise it up, splash some fake blood on. and bam hot dead biker chick. hope i helped. 

I totally agree with Delyssia.  Leather or pleather is a must.  Heavy eye makeup (smoky eye) is good, tho I would probably forgo Lady Gaga's intricate eyeliner.  You can also find a lot of cool temporary tattoos to recreate wounds.

You can find them at just about any Halloween store or online.  The above tattoos can be find on amazon.

Or maybe something like this:

which is on eBay.

Mallatts.com has a good selection, too!

Good luck and we want to see pictures!  :)

Cool idea.  I agree, skip the intricate eyeliner and go heavy and dark eye makeup and an almost nude lip. Big wild hair.  Bruises and road rash are a must and the leather or pleather.   You could check out the 60s biker films like Wild Angels or Easy Rider for more ideas.

great additions ladies! your halloween costume is going to be awesome , cant wait to see how it turns out.

Thanks to all of you for the help. I'm actually going halloween shopping with friends in a bit, so I'll see what i can find.

Although, on the (p)leather note, I asked my dad about which is more authentic, and he mentioned black denim. I'm considering picking up a black jean jacket/shorts at Walmart or Target because it's cheaper. But if i can find some cheap faux leather i may go with that. The hair may be tricky; i  was born with flat '70s hair, and dyed it 'red velvet cake'. One of the girls i live with is actually a theatre makeup major, so she offered to help. I'm definitely going with the smoky eye.

I'll take lots of photos and post them. I hope it does what i want. Thanks again!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service