Advertise on PinupLifestyle
ok everyone I know there must be something about your day that just ROYALLY put you off..heres a place to let it out.
I'll start, today I was at the gas station waiting to buy cigs and the girl behind me made a not so quiet comment to her B/f about how I was far to tall to wear such high heels! uuugh says you short fat and ugly! you prolly caught your man scoping my bodacious stems! BIAAAAATCH! so me being the lil trouble maker I am smiled and winked at him as I walked out the door...so there! lol see..I feel much better now

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too tall to wear heels?? There's no such thing! My friend is 5'10" and she rocks the 4 inchers!

It's not a huge deal and it doesn't piss me off as much as it amuses me, but I am good friends with a guy and we are both on facebook. There is a girl in Canda who has this fantasy of him moving up there to be with her, blah blah. Anyway, whenever I make a comment on his page, she always has a snarky, smartass remark about it. Talk about pathetic. LOL.
ooohhh...can you say jealous? but with good reason ur smokin! lol

NolaChick™ said:
Too tall to wear heels?? There's no such thing! My friend is 5'10" and she rocks the 4 inchers!

It's not a huge deal and it doesn't piss me off as much as it amuses me, but I am good friends with a guy and we are both on facebook. There is a girl in Canda who has this fantasy of him moving up there to be with her, blah blah. Anyway, whenever I make a comment on his page, she always has a snarky, smartass remark about it. Talk about pathetic. LOL.
My gripe for the day is that I dont understand how people can be so, oh how could I put this?? Idiotic, I guess. I had to deal with the public today at work, and no matter how many times I explain the same thing to them over and over and in each way possible, they seem to not want to understand. Then they ask me the same question over and over right after I answer it the first 20 times!!! Hmmm......as a fellow employee said, selective hearing??
I've got to say my biggest gripe is what got SuzyQ going. I just do not get it why people feel the need to say crap like that. I mean wtf does it matter to me what kind of shoes someone else wears. Okay, let's just say there is some scientific formula that would prove that SuzyQ is, indeed, too tall to wear "those" heels. SO What!

Just let me do my thing, and you can do yours and I won't try and keep you from wearing or doing whatever it is that you're into.

So that's a big one for me, that and those people with a raging case of entitlement. But don't even get me started on that one.
oooh good call, I live in th OC so I am ALL too familiar with spoiled little brats who think theyre untouchable

Filmmonkey said:
I've got to say my biggest gripe is what got SuzyQ going. I just do not get it why people feel the need to say crap like that. I mean wtf does it matter to me what kind of shoes someone else wears. Okay, let's just say there is some scientific formula that would prove that SuzyQ is, indeed, too tall to wear "those" heels. SO What!

Just let me do my thing, and you can do yours and I won't try and keep you from wearing or doing whatever it is that you're into.

So that's a big one for me, that and those people with a raging case of entitlement. But don't even get me started on that one.
true...not cool at all

Pin-ups Hair Design Inc. said:
Gripe of the day? No response, when we send messages to business associates...
That's lame. Pay her no mind...

My gripe of the day is that everyone seems to think I have no life outside of work and that I pretty much live there, even on my days off, and my only purpose in life is to cater to their every whim and cancel plans I may have had with family on a day I was supposed to have off to answer every beck and call. sorry - DENIED.
yeah, that's pretty lame. I remember when that used to happen in grade school, haha.

Jonny Gomes said:
I got one. It mite work this way in the "real world" but i know for sure its every day in the Navy. Thats getting the shaft for someone else's f*** up. Such as people not showing up to work or duty on time or not doing what they were tasked to do and the result is everyone getting screwed. It's just garbage.
bodacious stems? haha. I like that!
When co workers call and ask you ridiculously stupid common sense questions that they should already know the answer to...arrgh!! Hello, you've been working here for how long now???
Homeless people pushing their shopping carts while talking on a cell phone .. cabrones
Welcome to SF homie! hahahahhaaa

ok my gripe of the day..the 2 m************ that thought they could cut infront of me at lunch today. Be a b****, and get called out. They went to the back of the line =) NOTHING will delay me from buying mexican coke.

CROWSHOP said:
Homeless people pushing their shopping carts while talking on a cell phone .. cabrones

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service