Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Great Company, Great People, Great Clothes, Heartbreaker Fashion!

Recently I had the pleasure of blogging about an absolutely fantastic company, Heartbreaker Fashion. I was blown away by their fast shipping, and quality of their design, the Diner Dress. I always appreciate a company who has a sense of urgency and who gives tremendous effort to satisfy their customers. My experience with them was great from beginning to end and I highly recommend shopping through their retail site, heartbreakerfashion.com. Anyway, if you'd like read my write up on them click on my banner below. I have a video review for you to watch in the post as well! Also don't forget to add them on PL too! Thanks!,
XOXO
Aubrey

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We couldn't agree more, fantastic WELL MADE clothing, beautiful styles, and great service! A killer combination.
Very much agreed! Heartbreaker is my favorite!

Edson {PL Team} said:
We couldn't agree more, fantastic WELL MADE clothing, beautiful styles, and great service! A killer combination.
I adore Heartbreaker! They are truly fantastic! The customer service is amazing, the clothing is well made and something that I would expect to come from my own sewing machine! (which is saying something, because I'm a perfectionist!) And I adore their authentic reproduction clothing! I personally have 6 of their Mamamia nighties, one that's white, and the 5 others I've dyed different colors!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service