Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I think it's important for people to always share information that helps them significantly in some way. Today, I will be doing so with some incredible principles, that I apply in my life on a regular basis. I titled the discussion "Change your life in 7 minutes" because first off, I wanted your attention. Second, I know you can't change your life in 7 minutes, but you sure can check out this great video I have for you. It is a gentleman by the name of JACK CANFIELD. He is a world renowned speaker and he sends out a fantastic message. So, if you have 7 minutes of free time, I encourage you to give it a look and listen. Who knows, it just might change your life or atleast get you thinking. Also please pay attention to when he speaks of a SCREEN DOOR or GOALS. PLEASE NOTE: that I am not trying to preach anything to you guys. I am simply sharing. I appreciate all of your comments, and will not take anything the wrong way so please let me know what you think. All opinions are valued highly. Enjoy!! - XOXO Aubrey

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

By the way, I've already started my 101 goals list and I've marked off many things already. it's really really helped.
Interesting, thanks for sharing. I'm a list maker. I have to make lists or I am lost. I should have made that 101 goals list a long time ago!
Good video; I will get started on my lists.
Aubrey you are my kinda gal! I LOVE Jack and my all time favorite book is "Living the Law of Attraction" by Jack Canfield. I never get tired of reading it. Right now I'm listening to "The Power of Visualization" by Lee Pulos, Ph.D.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information. I believe in this message 100%.

Can't wait to meet you on Thursday.
I love this, and just started a goals list of my own!
Thank you for posting this!!
I've only just learned about the law of attraction (my mother is a big believer) within the last few months. I have to say that incredible things have been happening for me since I have started implementing these ideas!
This is really great Aubrey. I've followed Jack's work off and on for a while now, and he is very inspiring, he makes everything seem so attainable! I need to revisit my list! Aces Aubrey!
Let me know how it turns out Alice. my suggestion is to split your list into 3 parts. LOVE, FINANCE, HEALTH. Let everything else flow through you and don't forget to add specific dates to each one. Worry about putting it into a timeline later. FYI - I did about 6 changes to my list before it was finalized. Good luck!!
Alice Cat said:
I like it, thanks Aubrey!
I'm gonna have a go at writing my 101 Goals List tonight.
And what you're saying is all very true. Did you know that I used to be a 50-60 hour a week Business manager? All it got me was way less time with my husband and son and alot of stress. Now because of my ability to manage my thoughts and create most of them into reality, I now work from home, manage my blog, do weddng hair and flowers on the side, and have enormous time with my man and child. All this, with the power of belief. I know alot of people don't want to hear the whole positivity thing because it's got a bad rap but the truth is, that it WORKS!!! I'm a testament to it. I had foreseen my blog becoming successful and it has. I am now able to monetize it and make a decent amount. Not to mention so many other opportunities that have opened up for me. Just look at Edson and Desiree, they make what they want out of life. They've figured out a way to make a living with something they are passionate about. That's the whole point. I'm so glad you see it Melanie. I don't want to ramble on so, I'll end it with this. If you could only pick from 2 rooms to be in, which one would it be? The people who are JUST SETTLING in life, have no goals, and the only belief they have is that they'll naver have alot of money OR the people that HAVE SPECIFIC GOALS, they focus on a long and healthy life, they BELIEVE that they will be successful, have an abundance of wealth, and give back to the world? I know what my answer is..........
Melanie Titus said:
Thank you for posting this!!
I've only just learned about the law of attraction (my mother is a big believer) within the last few months. I have to say that incredible things have been happening for me since I have started implementing these ideas!
This is good stuff Aubrey, I really enjoyed the video. The things Jack mentioned in the video made alot of sense. I set goals to a certain degree, but never thought about the different categories of goals. I'm going to reset and re-categorize my goals now. I'm also going to post this on my facebook wall as well. Thanks again for the enlightenment Aubrey!
Thanks Brian, I am very happy that it affected your thinking in some way. What's great about Canfield, is that he just speaks so humbly and logically. It makes sense. He doesn't try to sell it. He just tells it how it is. Goals are one of the most important things we can set for ourselves and accomplish. Without them, we become stagnant and void of success. Thanks for inputting your opinion, I really appreciate it. Good luck & Take care sweetie!! - XOXO Aubrey

Brian said:
This is good stuff Aubrey, I really enjoyed the video. The things Jack mentioned in the video made alot of sense. I set goals to a certain degree, but never thought about the different categories of goals. I'm going to reset and re-categorize my goals now. I'm also going to post this on my facebook wall as well. Thanks again for the enlightenment Aubrey!
Thanks so much Hope. I'm going to have to check out Lee Pulos myself. I can't wait to meet you tomorrow as well. I know we'll have a great shoot!!! take care.

Hope Duffy said:
Aubrey you are my kinda gal! I LOVE Jack and my all time favorite book is "Living the Law of Attraction" by Jack Canfield. I never get tired of reading it. Right now I'm listening to "The Power of Visualization" by Lee Pulos, Ph.D.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information. I believe in this message 100%.

Can't wait to meet you on Thursday.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service