Advertise on PinupLifestyle
So I thought it'd be cute to put some positive stories out there because I've had some serious drama going on around me and need to keep my chin up! So here is my good Samaritan story of the day...

I came home from a beautiful day out with my pups and when I pulled in my driveway I saw a cute little white Maltese running around my yard like she was one of my own. She was trying to entice my Shi-Tzu to play with her and he took the bait so they ran around the yard, cute as can be. I finally called for my dog to come back and when I opened the door the little white pup let herself in too. She jumped up on my couch and settled right in. She was so freaking cute I tell ya! I looked at her collar and noticed she had a tag with the name "Diamond" and a phone number so I called to see if maybe it was someone visiting a neighbor that knows of her where abouts but turns out she was an escapee! The man was so excited to hear she had been found and we met at the church near my house to return his precious pup. She had traveled about two miles from home near a very busy road. It was good to find her owner but, I was ready to take on a third dog because seriously, she was a button! Nothing like seeing a happy owner reunited with a lost pet ;)

I'd love to hear some happy news from you all too!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awww, that's so nice!
You's a "Diamond" in the rough, Dixie!
Awesome story !!!
Nicely done, Seanna! And very smart of you to meet a stranger on neutral ground. Diamond is one lucky pup.

Um... I save up all of my pop cans (that would otherwise go in recycling) for the fellow who scrounges for cans in my housing complex Dumpsters. When I spot him out there, I bring him a bag full. Hopefully, it spares a little of his dignity, and it also cuts down on the number of trips that I need to make to the recycling center. Win-win situation.
Aww, that's so nice of you to do that Wink! Funny how such a small friendly gesture goes such a long way. :0

Wink Holliday said:
Nicely done, Seanna! And very smart of you to meet a stranger on neutral ground. Diamond is one lucky pup.

Um... I save up all of my pop cans (that would otherwise go in recycling) for the fellow who scrounges for cans in my housing complex Dumpsters. When I spot him out there, I bring him a bag full. Hopefully, it spares a little of his dignity, and it also cuts down on the number of trips that I need to make to the recycling center. Win-win situation.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service