Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Every town has a place that is known to be haunted, *ahem*, "haunted".
Even when I lived in a podunk town in Texas, we had "Goat Man's Road", although I suffice it to say that it needs no further explanation, lol.
I'm now located in Liberty, Missouri, and we have an old mansion which used to belong to the secret society/fraternal group otherwise known as the International Order of Odd Fellows. There has always been rumor and speculation of paranormal activity within the place. I'm not one to believe in the ghostly sorts, but I had a recent venture on the property and decided to look further into it. I found some rather interesting stuff, for anyone that would like to read what I blogged about. CLICKY

So now I'm curious as to what other supposedly haunted places are out there. I watch the paranormal investigation shows on Discovery channel, but they only ever seem to run around Halloween. I can't wait till then, so share your haunted locations, personal experiences, and photos if you got'em... pweeeese.

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I go ghost hunting sometimes with the local ghost hunting organization. They have tours that ppl can sign up for lol dinner and ghosting hunting!

Roxie Roulette {★} said:
How many of us are scared of the paranormal? Were you initially scared and then when they gained a name or a bit of a story you were almost comfortable around them?

Does anyone go 'ghost hunting'? I really want to start!
I have never been ghost hunting, I have seen ghost tours and things and always thought that might be something fun to try!
Haha, I'm still s*** scared. I've experienced our ghosts at work for almost 3yrs and I'm still terrified incase they decide to show themselves again. I didn't mind edward so much, because he was/is just curious and playful. I'm terrified of delilah though. Mainly because penny (our psychic) said she knew she was there but that I'm the only one she wants to talk to cause I look like her mum. I feel bad for her though as she was ill and any ill child wants their mum.

Yesterday at work either edward or delilah was playing tricks on my boss. She text me at half 8 (I was due in at half 9) saying come in NOW its an emergency. she couldnt find this ladies order. Just so happens this lady is bridezilla from hell. Jane had been looking for over an hour through the orders over and over again. couldn't find them.
I come in while shes panicking. I go out the back muttering about having to rush in ect. and they were right at the very front of all the orders. Jane is so adamant that there were no watters dresses out the back she would have bet the whole business on it.
this always happens at work. Things getting moved over the weekend ect. Grrr!

Roxie Roulette {★} said:
How many of us are scared of the paranormal? Were you initially scared and then when they gained a name or a bit of a story you were almost comfortable around them? Does anyone go 'ghost hunting'? I really want to start!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service