Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey there pookie...having a bad day? Upset about something? EXTREMELY excited about something? I thought it'd be nice to use this discussion as place for peeps to express any pent up energy. I don't know about you but with the holidays nearing, the election, cold weather approaching, the economy, etc...it all seems to build up on ya.
If I could virtually give you a shoulder rub this is it. Take care and take a deep breathe for me. :)

P.S. don't be scared to write in all CAPITALS and use a lot of exclamations!!!! It can even just be a simple one liner AAAAHHH!!! Seanna won't judge you. :)

Also, this is merely an attempt for people to take a load off so please stay in the PL guidelines and don't be offensive!

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yaaaaaaaayyy! Meee toooo!! :o)

Cassie Wanda said:
IIIII LOOOOOOOOVE LIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEE
Me three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seanna Miriah said:
Yaaaaaaaayyy! Meee toooo!! :o)

Cassie Wanda said:
IIIII LOOOOOOOOVE LIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEE
Oh man! I was digging through my old discussions and thought it would be nice to pull this one back up since I know how crazy this time of year can be!

I DON'T LIKE TO BE COLD! Where is my beloved summer?!
STUPID SNOW!!... I mean really I like the snow and all and I got my fill of 18 inches in december and now this morning an inch. I mean really where the heck is the sunshine!? The weather just can't make up its mind. I agree where is summer already!?

J-

Seanna/Dixie Diamond {M} said:
Oh man! I was digging through my old discussions and thought it would be nice to pull this one back up since I know how crazy this time of year can be!

Well, I just feel burned about being fired from that stupid market research job.. : ( Before I could find something better and QUIT! At least I got my severance pay...FINALLY!! Employers suck! I wanna just be my own boss, just be a writer, filmmaker, artist, etc. I wish I could just live off of that! : (
Oh well..only 2 or 3 more months of winter...wait, that's NOT a good thing either. Blah...

Thanks for allowing me to vent.
I am waiting for my pictures!!! I'm dyin here(with Brooklyn accent). I am so anxious to see them. Remain calm......
B**** and you shall receive! It's a beautiful day here in the NC mountains!

Sharing some sunshine your way Jason!

Jason sampson said:
STUPID SNOW!!... I mean really I like the snow and all and I got my fill of 18 inches in december and now this morning an inch. I mean really where the heck is the sunshine!? The weather just can't make up its mind. I agree where is summer already!?

J-

Seanna/Dixie Diamond {M} said:

*Pats Anita on the back and says it's all going to be OK* The pendulum will swing your way I can feel it!

Anita Fixx said:
Well, I just feel burned about being fired from that stupid market research job.. : ( Before I could find something better and QUIT! At least I got my severance pay...FINALLY!! Employers suck! I wanna just be my own boss, just be a writer, filmmaker, artist, etc. I wish I could just live off of that! : (
Oh well..only 2 or 3 more months of winter...wait, that's NOT a good thing either. Blah...

Thanks for allowing me to vent.
Yeeeah! I want to see too!

Bree Anne said:
I am waiting for my pictures!!! I'm dyin here(with Brooklyn accent). I am so anxious to see them. Remain calm......
I hate, hate hate riding a bike everywhere. I am so sick of it. At first it was kinda cool, like a novelty but now I am OVER IT and it's miserable. I can't wait to have a car again.

What sucks about having only a bike as transportation: If it's raining, you're f*****. Unless you want to get soaking wet. If you're a chick, it's worse than walking down the street....scumbags try to use your bike as a way to start a conversation with you. OR I get cat called from across the street "Hey! Nice bike! (whistle)" -Forget about grocery shopping. Unless you are close to a store, you are reduced to having to shop at your local quick mart, then have to hang the bags from your bike, or stuff them in a big bag. You can't buy much, and everything at convenience stores is 3 times as expensive. I paid almost 4 dollars for a half gallon of milk the other day (f*** me!!) If you are looking for work, you are limited to jobs within biking distance or on the bus line (gasp!) Depending on where you live, these options may not be so plentiful, and the bus system a living nightmare. Here, The bus is just a horror story. Also, alot of people will not hire you because you have no "reliable" transportation.

My advice to everyone: SAVE money for emergency car repairs or at least enough to buy a beater to get you around. Our car took a s*** and we had no money saved and basically had to sell it for parts. I know it's hard to save money right now but transportation is SO important in our lives.

Thats all.

PS Thanks Seanna for staring this thread
Oh noes! It sounds like you need, at the very least, pannier baskets for the back of your bike, to hold grocery bags. Trés European! If you or your boy are/is mechanically handy, you can get one of those cheapo Japanese retro-stylee scooters for under a grand. There are no warranties with those babies, but it might get you around for a while. Cheap on gas, too!

Kristy C said:
I hate, hate hate riding a bike everywhere. I am so sick of it. At first it was kinda cool, like a novelty but now I am OVER IT and it's miserable. I can't wait to have a car again.

What sucks about having only a bike as transportation: If it's raining, you're f*****. Unless you want to get soaking wet. If you're a chick, it's worse than walking down the street....scumbags try to use your bike as a way to start a conversation with you. OR I get cat called from across the street "Hey! Nice bike! (whistle)" -Forget about grocery shopping. Unless you are close to a store, you are reduced to having to shop at your local quick mart, then have to hang the bags from your bike, or stuff them in a big bag. You can't buy much, and everything at convenience stores is 3 times as expensive. I paid almost 4 dollars for a half gallon of milk the other day (f*** me!!) If you are looking for work, you are limited to jobs within biking distance or on the bus line (gasp!) Depending on where you live, these options may not be so plentiful, and the bus system a living nightmare. Here, The bus is just a horror story. Also, alot of people will not hire you because you have no "reliable" transportation.

My advice to everyone: SAVE money for emergency car repairs or at least enough to buy a beater to get you around. Our car took a s*** and we had no money saved and basically had to sell it for parts. I know it's hard to save money right now but transportation is SO important in our lives.

Thats all.

Oh no! A bike would be nice if it is voluntary but damn, it must suck when it's necessary...and raining! Well I did some research and this is all I could come up with!

You can do that OR I say bake your neighbors some cookies and/or chip in for car pooling with them. Good luck chicka, glad you could vent!

Kristy C said:

Thats all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by