Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I'm a big gal and a pinup fan. There's alot of slim girls and a lot of "curvy" girls in the scene. But I sure wish there were more plus sized/full figured girls doing it, because I love seeing pinups with my build. Plus, full figured gals look great in corsets,etc.

Now, I've found a few BBW's on this very site, but are there more plus sized pinups out there? Is this a bigger deal than I know about?

Views: 3318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a few out there.. but it takes a while to find them..

Have a look at Model Mayhem..
http://www.modelmayhem.com/
That's where I've been finding most of my model's..
I'll check out MM. I love Jamie B. and Kerosine Deluxe here on PL. I also really like Miss Eva Von Slut. So there's a few out there. It's great seeing some BBW's that are truly big,beautiful, women. Women are than proud of their bodies and have cosmo worthy faces.But I'd love to see a plus sized girl really come to the forefront of pinup. I don't know if that's possible though. Pinup is such a niche market anyway. Plus size pinup would be more so. Still, I squeel with delight everything I see it.

We are everywhere =)))

Double Kisses
V.E.
I'm all about the plumpie pinups! But you're right, they're few and far between. Maybe we can coax would be BBP's (big beautiful pinups) out of their shells! :)
BBP! I LOVE that!
BBP! Living It!

Double Kisses
V.E.

Cherri Bombe said:
I'm all about the plumpie pinups! But you're right, they're few and far between. Maybe we can coax would be BBP's (big beautiful pinups) out of their shells! :)
Maybe we could get an article about it into some pin-up sites or mags?
We want an article from you. Are you up to it.
I don't really consider myself a writer, but I'll consider it. What would you need?
I'm looking for one other girl to interview for a profile piece I'm doing on BBP's. Either email me at flapperbimbo@hotmail.com or pm me here.

Thanx in advance!
No takers on an interview?
You might have to ask directly. Some may have stopped following this Thread after a little bit =))

I am only part time(ish) Full PinUp and Flower in the hair everyday with red lipstick kind of girl myself. There are quite a few BBP's on the site though =)

Good Luck
Double Kisses

V.E.

Bunny Levinson said:
No takers on an interview?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members