Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Fredericks of Hollywood, has new Vintage inspired designs, I don't work for them, I just thought everyone should know

http://www.fredericks.com/ICON_by_Frederick%27s_of_Hollywood/li21,d...

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OOoooooo Pretty Pretty, thanks for the share!
ooooh. I love the color scheme. and in my budget. thanks so so so much for sharing!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You Gorgeous !!

Looks delicious !! I might have to go on a little shopping spree. A definite departure from the usual 80s glam/cheese they are famous for!

From time to time Fredrick's manages to hit the mark. Gorgeous stuff !! Thanks again !!
There stuff is good quality, much better than VS.
LOVE the cuban heel stockings.
Ooohhh good find! I haven't visited FOH in a while... mostly because the stuff is kink of cheesy. I hope they continue to make more vintage inspired undies (and in different colors too).
I love Fredericks! I shop there all the time! Their undies and everything just fit so much better than anything from Victoria's Secret, and i think they looks sexier
Ugh, someone make something cute that I can get my ass into that's vintage-esq or rockabilly or retro! i've put my body through hell and high water and it's still damn near impossible to find clothes i actually WANNA wear!
Sorry, having a moment.
No problemo ladies, I just want to see numerous pictures of whatever you buy, with you in it! :-)
Ugh. I wish I had a Fredericks near me. =0[
Buy online!!!! their size chart is SPOT ON.

Tessa LeTaunt said:
Ugh. I wish I had a Fredericks near me. =0[
Looks nifty. I'm going to have to snag a few pieces!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service