Advertise on PinupLifestyle
HOT off the Printers!!! get your copy now, and it will still be warm!!!!

HEY PL CREW.... this is THE BEST PiNUP MAGAZINE that i have ever seen!!! I got issue #1 and it was so great i harassed these girls for months, to put out a second copy!!!
i'm even in the SECOND copy!!!

check out this radical PiNUP magazine!!!
When you get your magazine you will know why the price is, what it is, it is so High Quality, THICK, MATTE pages!!!! LOVELY!!!!

xoxo Soda Shop Sue

Bad Influence, tons of Glamour, and even more Attitude…

Desperately awaited and ready to addict you:
Fräuleinwunder Issue 2 is out!!
Miss Bad Valentine introduces you to our latest flame Bloodshot Bill, extra 12 pages special feature about Berlin including a complete shopping and barhopping guide, Micky chats with The White Barons - punkrock heroes from San Francisco, Pinky Paradise and Sweetness show you how to do your hair in perfect pinup style, Tura Satana, sweet& deadly art by Candy Cane, dress up like a show girl with Burlesque Couture, another episode of Between the Sheets with Eva von Slut, Miss Winks Cinematique whisks you away into the world of teenage delinquent movies, some crafting fun with Soda Shop Sue, stylish Must Haves and lots more a bombshell needs to to know… It’s all about attitude! Everything in English and on heavy matte paper!

http://www.myspace.com/frauleinwundermag

>Fräuleinwunder Cover

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent. I'll definitely be checking this out. Thanks for the tip!!
Oh it looks pretty good. And congrats on getting in the magazine!
Congrats on your feature!
Yup, we have one of the owners/creators right here on PL! Her member name is Sweetness. :D
SWEETNESS is so Sweet!!!!!

xoxo Soda Shop Sue
Dee said:
Yup, we have one of the owners/creators right here on PL! Her member name is Sweetness. :D
Just got mine in yesterday.It's pretty great!
i was so excited when i found their site on myspace, good to know they're on here too and congrats on your article!!
so cooll i'll be getting mine soon!
Krystal said:
Just got mine in yesterday.It's pretty great!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service