Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I just want your thoughts to this. I love heels but sometimes they make a girl really stand out. Like these lovely Steve Maddens

, BUT wheeew they can leave you feet in pain after a long work day. I love wearing my Steve Maddens with this Stop starring dress to work

. I'm looking for a good alternative to the heel for whenever my feet aren't up to the heel challenge. What shoe would you all recommend....A straight black flat, Leopard flat.....what would be more appropriate for the pin up look with out the pain of a heel? and Still Look stunning! Thank Very much ladies

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think flats are the best alternative. As far as color that is a matter of personal style and of course the outfit itself.
If you still wanted the same pattern as the Steve Madden you could always buy a plain black flat and do it up with some fabric paint...or just buy plain ones in a different colour, for example red would go wonderfully with that dress...

Otherwise another alternative might be to invest in some kitten heels. They're only tiny little heels and they don't cause nearly as much pain!
i like what siranne suggested about the patent black, looks more dressy. maybe a flat with a small wedge could be good. if it wasnt work your talking about i mihgt sugest chuck taylors. but none of those things will pop like the heals! but to save the tootsies, id deff go with a flat or small incline wedge.
I was also going to suggest chucks but I was thinking about wearing dresses and skirts. If you wear jeans you could wear either chucks or flats. And wedges also look good with either.

Delyssia LaBelle said:
i like what siranne suggested about the patent black, looks more dressy. maybe a flat with a small wedge could be good. if it wasnt work your talking about i mihgt sugest chuck taylors. but none of those things will pop like the heals! but to save the tootsies, id deff go with a flat or small incline wedge.
kitten heels really are the best!!!!! they feel like flats but they are just enough elevation to make you look dressy and fabulous. i got some really cute ones with a bow on them for prom two years ago and i was on my feet from 6 or 7 p for the 'mocktail hour' and partied in them til the sun came up the next morning with no discomfort whatsoever.
Ballet flats are my fav. I have a bunch, Louis Vuitton to Payless cheap and I love them all. Great for when your in dresses or capris, and they fit in your bag since they're small. I keep a pair in the car just in case I break a heel or my feel just can't take it anymore.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service