Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Ok so this was pointed out by a friend who, for some reason, knows just about every Army regulation by heart, but in a few of my pictures you'll notice the flag is hung vertically. Well the way that it's situated in the photos is incorrect...when hanging vertically, the stars should be on the upper left corner of the viewer. Here is a link for flag etiquette. This is something that is important to most every military person and I should have looked before I hung the flag for the pictures, but I thought that as long as it was off the ground and not draped on me it was fine...just wanted to provide the information for any who plan to use the flag in their shoots.

http://www.heritage-flag.com/heritage_etiquette.htm

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL some of them would most definitely but yeah I'm only concerned about the one Got a new batch to send to him soon too!

Riotgirl Lynne {★} said:
I bet your chain of command would secretly love your photos (tee hee)

Kiley BaZooms said:
Thanks Ms. Riotgirl...these are not going to be seen by my NCO's or Commanders at all...I've shown a few to a ROTC friend who knows my guy but those were the ones my friend Brandon did...not the new ones. I made it a point not to use any of my uniforms or the current uniforms, there isn't even a rank in sight in any of my pics. I just wish I could be a fly on the wall when my guy gets the pictures...especially the ones my cousin took, just to see his reaction, I already showed him a tamer one before he left to get his take on it and that was good but I really wanna see his reaction ya know.

Riotgirl Lynne {★} said:
Hey Ms. Kiley, at least you didn't get "written up" for it. I'm glad you posted this info. I will keep it in mind when I do my photos with the Flag.

I love the photos, and appreciate your love for our country! Thank you, and your man, for your service, Sweetheart!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service