Advertise on PinupLifestyle
So... I've been outta the game for a few months (No shoots, vacation and just letting things slide in general...)
MOTIVATE ME!!! I have a bunch of ideas and prospective photographers to shoot with, but I'm havin' a hard time getting back in the swing of things!!

I'd love a critique of what I've done so far! Check out my albums and let me know what you think...
What's missing?
What am I doing well and maybe not so well?
What should I do differently?

I'm pretty confident in taking feedback, so any and all thoughts are appreciated!! I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say.... Either reply here or comment on specific pictures...Anything!!!

XOXO
Lili DeVil

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I has an idea, go check out my page, be a Coke Doll! It will give you a little motivation to get in front of the camera with a fun idea!
More headshots and more traditional pin up because I'm biased.
Oooh being a Coke Doll is always a good idea!

I agree with Cassie too. Some traditional pin up would be great.

Whenever I need inspiration I start looking back over portfolios of models I admire and it makes me want to do better!

I really have been digging what Raquel Reed has been doing lately. All of her pictures are fantastic and very inspiring.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/19274

I'm actually really jealous of her portfolio...DAMNIT!
Thanks Guys!
XOXO
I have books of classic pin-up paintings and photos as well as file folders on my computer of classic pinup and movie star screen shots whenever I need inspiration. Every once in a while I look online for something new to try. You could also do pin-up twists on standard photos. Like for instance a pin-up style yearbook photo. Or you could use your own hobbies as inspiration for future shoots. Is there anything you absolutely love to do aside from your modeling? Do a photo set centering around what it is you love to do most to help unwind. :)
Maybe we should do a(nother) shoot together to pick it up cause I'm stuck too ;-) Too bad it was winter, I could use a Lilikat & Sammikat roadtrip to C.Dot.
HEARTA U!
XoXoX
AWWWWWW!!! I hearta you too! (We are so gay for eachother!!!)
Yeah Dude, let's Rock it!! It's been a while...
I've heard of this wicked photographer in Etown, Azazel Photos... Let's see if we can set something up...
XOXO

Samantha Valentine said:
Maybe we should do a(nother) shoot together to pick it up cause I'm stuck too ;-) Too bad it was winter, I could use a Lilikat & Sammikat roadtrip to C.Dot.
HEARTA U!
XoXoX

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by