Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Just curious what everyone uses.
Go!

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use Vavoom! by Matrix. I love it. It's light, but still holds well.
I use Super Hold Finishing Spray by Kenra for me and my clients :)
It is THE best!
for volume and decent hold I love Big Sexy Hair super hold, and for styles you can literally party all night, sleep on and go to work the next day with not a hair out of place I use got 2 B glued Freeze spray. just beware with that one, do not try to brush your hair with it in, you will rip your hair out and you will have to shampoo like 3 times to get it all out.
Aussie - MEGA

I think its the scent LOL GRAPEISH!
I llooovvveee Sebastian products! :D
Salon Graffix will hold anything,its like plaster
I went to high school in NJ, "Home Of Huge Hair," and Aussie Sprunch Spray always reminds me of the pervasive scent of the hallways on a rainy day!

Daddy Cool said:
Aussie - MEGA

I'm not married to any one spray, but I do prefer to make sure that the company doesn't test on animals (if at all possible). Right now I'm using Ion Color Defense Extra Control, for which I can't make the animal-safe claim. :|
HA!! I use Aussie Mega as well. I love the scent!! I know i can be weird at times.. lol

Daddy Cool said:
Aussie - MEGA

i use to like it but they changed the fragrance of it a couple years back...it had to go :( kenra products are the best but i also loooove nolita! that stuff holds ne thing! n smells good ;) Contains Venuceane, a powerful heat-activated antioxidant formulated to protect hair against city-stress and sidewalk aggressors. Venuceane helps hair stay healthy, protected and looking great!
i heard it got discontinued by the manufacturer but u can still find it at salons and online.
NolaChick said:
I use Vavoom! by Matrix. I love it. It's light, but still holds well.
I use aqua net...
aqua net will also forever be my first love, but i wished it smelled better haha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service