Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Attention all you Models or Photographers,
I have put together my Design team here at Aubrey London PInup and i am looking for one lucky individual to give a Free WebDesign to. So basically, you get all the Web Design work for Absolutley Free. I will say in this disclaimer, that you must pay for your own domain name & pay to have it hosted. Most people will charge no lower than $1,200 for quality websites.

This offer will include flash within the website design. This isn't a free WIX website either. It will be done professionally. Currently, my team of webdesigners consist of 2 webtechs. I have one currently working on Miss Missy Photography. If you don't know who she is then please pick up Retro Lovely #2, she has a 6 page spread in there.

This is a serious inquiry and only people that are very serious about getting a site done should contact me or reply. In a little bit I will post the programs that my webmasters use. PLEASE NOTE: please do not look at my site as judgement of what yours will look like. My site was created and is maintained by my wonderful husband. He is not one of my webtechs.

So, you areprobably wondering, what are the Requirements? Well here they are: The WebDesign is ideal for people who are either Models, photographers, or any business as long as it doesn't include e-commerce(selling). If you are a vendor and are interested, please contact me and maybe we can work something out for a paid site.

IF you do submit a request for this Free WebDesign, then please have more than 10 pics of your work. This design will include, Flash intro for home page, about/bio, gallery, contact, most likely a links page for social networks. All details can and will be discussed once we choose the selected applicant. So here's what I need from those of you that are interested. I will need you to first comment back on this thread of your desire, then proceed to message me here on PL about what type of site you want and why you want it. i.e., what are your goals with the site? I am not going to give this site to just anybody either. You must have a good head on your shoulders and a great vision for your site.

Lastly, I just want to re-iterate that this is only those of you that are 'seriously' interested in having a high quality Webdesign for your future website. Thanks and I hope to hear from all of you soon. - XOXO Aubrey

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do I sign up if its not too late...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!