Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hello there,
So I'm planning on going to England this summer with a friend of mine who's from there. We were gonna go this winter but that did'nt work out..thank goodness becuase it was a really bad winter! Anyway I wanna know from the people who actually live there about places to go, shops, clubs,bars,etc. Especially ones that cater to fans of psychobilly, punk, rockabilly, that sorta thing. My friend is more into mod, soul and ska so we got that covered. Any info is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Yeah, I know it's a bit early but it's better to plan ahead right? So sick of Toronto...yeah,I intend on bringing back at least two suitcases full of loot and seeing as many shows as my ears/eyes can take! : ) I'm saving my pennies..
So any suggestions/recommendations? Thanks!!

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wanna go! I wanna go!

Kimberley Roan said:
Ha ha hmm it does have its moments! lol club noir is a glasgow burlesque retro club night they have every few months (normally with a theme) not sure if you know of vanity kills and chelsea dagger? they perform in the noir show.
http://www.clubnoir.co.uk/
have a look think you might like it!
Kimberley xxxx

Anita Fixx said:
Cool! What was this Club Noir place about? And yes, Scotland is on top of the list of places I wanna see! It looks so nice on TV.. : )
Maybe we should all go and have a party! I need to do that! I don't get a chance to here...

Roxie Roulette said:
I wanna go! I wanna go!

Kimberley Roan said:
Ha ha hmm it does have its moments! lol club noir is a glasgow burlesque retro club night they have every few months (normally with a theme) not sure if you know of vanity kills and chelsea dagger? they perform in the noir show.
Kimberley xxxx

Anita Fixx said:
Cool! What was this Club Noir place about? And yes, Scotland is on top of the list of places I wanna see! It looks so nice on TV.. : )
I live way to far away from there to go :( Trains in England aren't cheap and I don't drive unfortunately

Anita Fixx said:
Maybe we should all go and have a party! I need to do that! I don't get a chance to here...

Roxie Roulette said:
I wanna go! I wanna go!

Kimberley Roan said:
Kimberley xxxx

Anita Fixx said:
if you're going to scotland you should visit edinbugh for the touristy stuff then glasgow for the nights out. look up rockaburley ran by daiquiri dusk and cat aclysmic, high tease and vegas (ministry of burlesque/blond ambition), club noir and there will usually be odd events inbetween. :)

x
Oh okay...you don't have to tell me about expensive trains..the TTC (Toronto Transit Comission) just raised the fares on New Year's day (how nice). A Metropass to go to work now costs $126...it makes me cry.

Roxie Roulette said:
I live way to far away from there to go :( Trains in England aren't cheap and I don't drive unfortunately

Anita Fixx said:

Roxie Roulette said:
I wanna go! I wanna go!

Kimberley Roan said:
Kimberley xxxx

Anita Fixx said:
I will have to check that out! Thanks so much for the tips! : )

Miss Katrina Darling said:
if you're going to scotland you should visit edinbugh for the touristy stuff then glasgow for the nights out. look up rockaburley ran by daiquiri dusk and cat aclysmic, high tease and vegas (ministry of burlesque/blond ambition), club noir and there will usually be odd events inbetween. :)

x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service