Advertise on PinupLifestyle
so im lookin to pimp some vintage, or knock off billyware, but i cant find anyplace that has clothes for us big guys. any ideas?

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good thread! Do a search for Krafty Kitten and send her a msg with a link to this thread, she makes clothing here in SF and I'm sure can accommodate!
My husband just plain gave up. He's a 2X shirt, 6'4" tall. He wears hotrod shirts, 501 jeans, and has the WORST time trying to find vintage. I buy him flannels whenever I see one that looks remotely vintage.
Seigels 2366 Mission St in SF

try it ....

and yes Krafty may be able to fit you

When in LA go to GREENSPANS in South Gate ....they have everything you can imagine ......c
thanks brother will do

Daddy Cool {PL} said:
Good thread! Do a search for Krafty Kitten and send her a msg with a link to this thread, she makes clothing here in SF and I'm sure can accommodate!
give him a hug for me and tell him i feel his pain
BadLuckBetty13 said:
My husband just plain gave up. He's a 2X shirt, 6'4" tall. He wears hotrod shirts, 501 jeans, and has the WORST time trying to find vintage. I buy him flannels whenever I see one that looks remotely vintage.
cool brother thanks

CROWSHOP said:
Seigels 2366 Mission St in SF

try it ....

and yes Krafty may be able to fit you

When in LA go to GREENSPANS in South Gate ....they have everything you can imagine ......c
23 Skidoo in San Jose sometimes carries bigger sizes. They have cool accessories too. Give them a call and see if they have your size.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service