Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm on the hunt for my Halloween costume! While searching I came across a dumb costume and thought I would share.

The "One" Nightstand
How about all of you...seen any dumb ones lately?!

Views: 4756

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess it probably counts as a dumb costume, but I love it...I was a jager bomb for Halloween last year. My all time favorite costume & I made it myself.

i love the zelda one....

and the jager bomb... thats actually pretty clever!
I LOVE it! That's very clever!

Bill-E-BoB said:
I guess it probably counts as a dumb costume, but I love it...I was a jager bomb for Halloween last year. My all time favorite costume & I made it myself.

By the way, if anyone is looking for a Halloween costume, I can get you 10% your costume from buycostumes.com. Come visit my profile for the code: www.pinuplifestyle.com/profile/cherribombe
LOL, that's creative and it's funny without being overdone!

Bill-E-BoB said:

I "Like" 3Wishes.com on Facebook, and they just uploaded this photo as their "Costume of the Day". I understand that it's supposed to be sexy, but it just looks plum ridiculous to me. =0/

omg those are so funny. sick, but funny.
cute AND stinky? do they mesh...?

Tessa LeTaunt said:
I "Like" 3Wishes.com on Facebook, and they just uploaded this photo as their "Costume of the Day". I understand that it's supposed to be sexy, but it just looks plum ridiculous to me. =0/

I guess this gives you an excuse to fart all night! "The aroma is part of my costume!" haha. yes, i'm gross.

Delyssia LaBelle {Madam} said:
cute AND stinky? do they mesh...?

Tessa LeTaunt said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service