Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Ok, I'm wasting time in front of the TV this morning and I saw a pretty cool ad for this new product, Dr.Scholls Fast Flats.

Basically it's a small bag that has folding flats inside of it, the pack looks small enough that the pouch could fit in most purses - Flats to go!

Here's the Facebook page where you can watch the ad -http://www.facebook.com/drschollsforher?v=app_10442206389

I'm def. going to be picking up a set of these to take with me to Red Hot and Blue, I refuse to let my nights be cut early by blisters or just basic stiletto suffering (as hot as they are we all know it's almost impossible to wear them all day without pain). It's as if this product was made just for us here ladies!

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And these - http://www.footzyrolls.com/ "rollable shoes"

More expensive but way more style/colour options
Let us know how they work!! I have a few flats that are just uncomfortable as some of my heels. Not ok!
I hate flats. You can feel every pebble you step on and if you dance in them your feet will hurt just as bad because they have no cushioning.
Besides I'm 5'2" and when I wear flats I feel like a hobbit. I prefer investing in a quality pair of high hill shoes.
Just remembered. Quick tip: when you buy shoes make sure they mould perfectly to your arches. I've spent 18 hours on nine inch heels(danced a few hour too) without having one blister.
Sounds pretty awesome--I usually keep a pair of flats in my car or sometimes even my large and in charge purse. I agree with the other two gals though..so many flats just fall flat! They have no support, are not comfy, etc.
I've never found this in flats. I'm on my feet upto 10 or 11 hours a day and where i work has banned us from wearing heels (something about floor damage and noise on the laminate )

They are an awesome idea, and they really do work. I love my lil foldup flats. awesome for when I have to wear heels on a work night out

Dirtee Martina said:
I hate flats. You can feel every pebble you step on and if you dance in them your feet will hurt just as bad because they have no cushioning.
I cant wait to try them!
I noticed these at the store the other day! I think it's brilliant! Especially if you're out for a night on the town in a new pair of heels. You never know if and when your comfort level will wear thin, and how nifty is to *just so happen* to have a pair of comfy back up shoes tucked away in your purse?
The only problem I see with it, is that after taking off your other pair of shoes, you're going to have to do something with them... maybe take them to the car? I can't imagine you'd want to carry them around in your purse, if they should even chance to fit in there. Going out of your way to take your shoes to the car means you would have already had the option of leaving a pair of shoes in the car to change into. With that case scenario, I find it kind of pointless to have a pair of flats rolled up in your bag...
I love flats, I always have a pair in my car and used to have one in back room where I worked in case the heels just weren't gonna work one day. Let me know how these work.
I saw these in Wal-mart this afternoon! I may have to pick up a pair. Thanks for sharing the info.
They look so comfy nice like travel slippers I like
What girlie doesn't like cute and now portable flats !! Definitely picking up a pair of these !! Thanks for the tip !
sweeeeeeet

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service