Advertise on PinupLifestyle

How do you see yourself? Are you a petticoat wearing pearls and gloves kinda square or a hell raising pencil skirt wearing drape? or a mix of both.Or do you identify with something else entirely, victorian romantic, vogue fasionista, tell us.. whats your bag baby!
I love both sides of this pinup lifestyle. but i have to say im a bit more square with aspirations of a vouge fasionista.even though i wanted to be wanda sooo bad! lifes fun isnt it?

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha ha! You can absolutely tell from your photos that you are drape to the bone, and you wear it well!
Please don't cut me ;)

Kim Bombshell said:
Drape...regardless of what I wear. I've always been a "bad girl" ;-)
"I'm a sqrape. Part square, part drape. Gloves, and pencil skirts! I love Traci Lords' look, and the red dress from the jail scene (looks like Whirling Turban!) but I'm just not enough of a bad-ass to make it convincing."

I have to second the comment made by Wink Holliday. I find my self somewhere in between. I love the corsetted pencil skirt wearing bad ass betties but dont think I could be convincing in that. I do have some of it in my closet however, but It depends on my mood. I tend towards the Classic vintage babe that shows a little garter and stocking under the more innocent frilly frock or vintage dress. Tame on the outside with a little suprise underneath. I think I would call it "Dra-ssic"
As a mom, that square has to come out more often than I like. The whole "play nicely with others" motto. That being said...there's nothing better than a good rumble, a good tumble and a whole lot of attitude! Wanna get in trouble with me?
I love Crybaby! It's one of my favorite movies. It's the reason I got into the rockabilly/pinup style to begin with. I always, always, always wanted to be a drape when I grew up and now that I have I am definitely a drape. I feel more comfortable in that style, and I'm with Frankii, the more leopard print the better ; )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service