Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey Ladies, I'm just writing ot inform you of a pretty cool "DOUBLE WINGED 1950' PINUP ROCKABILLY" eye look. It's short and simple.

I've included a really cool video on how to achieve the look. You'll find this on my blog. If this peaked your interest please click on my blog banner below. Keep in my mind that there are different variations of the DW eye look, so this is just my interpretation and you can take from it what you will. So for those of you that may not know the style, this just might help. Enjoy!!

Also, I went on HIATUS on my little vacation in MONTEREY, CA, so I haven't gotten to post my ROCKABILLY hair tutorial on THE DOLLHOUSE. I will for sure be posting that this upcoming week. Thanks again for your support!!! - XOXO Aubrey

Views: 23

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alice my luv.....you did a really good job!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to send these pics in. The style looks very pretty on you too.

Alice Cat said:
Hiya Aubrey!
Here's my very first attempt at 'double winged madness'.
I know it's a bit crap haha but I was rushing out the door slightly... Anyway I hope you're proud!
And I will certainly keep trying!

Aubrey London {Madam} said:
Thank you BETTY, ALICE, AND KITTY for your response. IF you could, I would love to have some pics of your you eyes afterwards. I'm excited to see how they came out!! - XOXO Aubrey

Really great video Aubrey. Happy to see you are not all nasily anymore xoxo
ugh, my first practice session did not go so very well... my eyes didn't match and the tails seemed to drag the line of my eye down...if I get good at this I will post you a photo, I do love love love the look. thanks for the tips!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service