Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I won't laugh at you or think you're conceited. It's funny to hear sometimes the range that people are told they look like.

So depending on the picture I get lots of different things. These are the most common ones I hear:
Kirsten dunst, Christina Applegate, Sherilyn Fenn, Elizabeth Taylor

What do people tell you?

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You DO look like little-sister-to-Tori in that photo! Tell me, what's the Spelling house like? ;)

Amanda said:
When I was younger, I had blonde hair. My bus driver in school always told me I looked like Drew Barrymore.

Then when I was even younger, I had people stopping me and my family in the mall, resteraunts, everywhere.. to see if I was related to Tori Spelling.
Ok.. Don't laugh.. but this is around the time people were always telling me I looked like Tori.
LOL Well, since I watch her show on Oxygen, I can honestly say I love her house!
It looks gorgeous! lol

Wink Holliday said:
You DO look like little-sister-to-Tori in that photo! Tell me, what's the Spelling house like? ;)

Amanda said:
When I was younger, I had blonde hair. My bus driver in school always told me I looked like Drew Barrymore.

Then when I was even younger, I had people stopping me and my family in the mall, resteraunts, everywhere.. to see if I was related to Tori Spelling.
Ok.. Don't laugh.. but this is around the time people were always telling me I looked like Tori.
You do look like tori spelling in that picture!

Amanda said:
LOL Well, since I watch her show on Oxygen, I can honestly say I love her house!
It looks gorgeous! lol

Wink Holliday said:

Amanda said:

Apparently I look like NO ONE hope that doesn't sound conceited...if you think I look like someone please let me know! I wish I did look like a celebrity maybe I'd get the red carpet treatment then... : P Haha..
Good Lord, if I get Gwen Stefani or Christina Aguilera one more time... I even had a photographer run up to me in the subway when I lived in NYC and ask if he could photograph me because I looked "so much like Gwen". I think she's a lovely lady, it's a compliment, but... come on.
Joshua Jackson and Peter Sarsgaard SmiliesFTW.com
everyone tells me i look like molly ringwald!! i think its the shape of my face plus my noise and eyes. This halloween i dressed up as her from the Breakfast club!
They ALL INSIST that Dita Von Teese and I resemble each other, even though I have a curvier body, curly dark brown hair, and my feet are like skis! But the photographers, even the world-famous model/professional photographer Dolores Couciero of SPAIN said that I POSE LIKE HER,dress a lot like her, has class like her, carry myself like her, and look a lot like her in pictures,etc.

I don't try to, because I don't try to dare be the next Dita, so it makes me kinda blush and giggle whenever they say those kinda things!

And sometimes, whenever my hair is side parted and down, with a loose Marcel waves framing the face to it, i get Rita Hayworth.
I do see a bit of what they are talking about. I would take that as a big compliment! :) You certainly don't carry yourself as an 18 year old in your photos.

Burlesque_Bella930 aka Bella Al Gianotti said:
They ALL INSIST that Dita Von Teese and I resemble each other, even though I have a curvier body, curly dark brown hair, and my feet are like skis! But the photographers, even the world-famous model/professional photographer Dolores Couciero of SPAIN said that I POSE LIKE HER,dress a lot like her, has class like her, carry myself like her, and look a lot like her in pictures,etc.

I don't try to, because I don't try to dare be the next Dita, so it makes me kinda blush and giggle whenever they say those kinda things!

And sometimes, whenever my hair is side parted and down, with a loose Marcel waves framing the face to it, i get Rita Hayworth.
i get "if christina ricci had bangs" a lot.....i don't see it though

and one person said that if christina ricci and bettie page had a love child, it would be me - haha!
i'v gotten Claire Danes a few times & Donna from that 70's show from a guy at MCd's...
No that has never happen to me
but I do get a lot of people that tell me I look very familiar to someone. They just can't think of the person who I look like.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service