Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I won't laugh at you or think you're conceited. It's funny to hear sometimes the range that people are told they look like.

So depending on the picture I get lots of different things. These are the most common ones I hear:
Kirsten dunst, Christina Applegate, Sherilyn Fenn, Elizabeth Taylor

What do people tell you?

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hmmm i'm not sure about any of those! all of those people look so different from each other it is so weird the comparisons people get! the rachel mcadams one i can see slightly but that has a lot to do with the notebook. cool tattoos though!

<3 FRANCESICA <3 said:
Ohhhhh my gossssh i've gotten so many different ones!!, seriously!!...Liiike...
Rachel McAdams, Sarah Silverman, Marisa Tomei, Natalie Portman, Neve Campbell,annd Alyssa Milano....!?!?
But i really honestly DONT think that LOOK LIKE ANY OF THEM AT ALL!!!!!!
I've been told i look like Amy Lee! The girl from Evanescene, quite funny:) Dont know if i agree
Too bad you don't have any pictures that show your face! I am curious now. I used to get that "girl from Evanescence" thing all the time too, just because im pale and have light eyes and dark hair!

Cherry Pie said:
I've been told i look like Amy Lee! The girl from Evanescene, quite funny:) Dont know if i agree
i don't know about that one and you don't look like Amy Winehouse! i am curious to see what you looked like 15 years ago though! maybe you did look like her with brown hair :)

Lolitadoll said:
Oh i forgot...the funniest! About 1993, i was sitting in a cafe, opposite the Russian Tea rooms in NYC and near Radio City Hall, if i remember it correctly, that i had been recomanded to visit...
The vibe was great, busy, little red and white checkered clothes everywhere as well as a wall covered with hundred of signed pics of films and Broadway stars...
I didnt have much money so i ordered a sweetcorn soup! I remember well, that day i was wearing a black midi leather skirt, black top, black tights heels and a vintage leather jacket, black as well...
The waitress who would have been in her forties was staring at me, i feel uncomfy...is it because i have ordered so little?
Finally, after 10 mns, she goes over and goes: 'Excuse me to bother you, but are you Rosanna Arquette's sister, Patricia...I know that she is a blonde but was just wondering...'
What???? Obviously she had not heard me speak in my strong french accent!!! Anyway, i told her politely that i wasnt Patricia, unfortunately....and left shortly after, feeling like a million $$$$!!!
I love Patricia so it was a massive compliment, even tho i look nothing like her!!! Bless :-)
These days, i get young kids shouting Amy Winehouse to me, just because of my long dark hair , eyeliner and tattoo of a semi naked angel on my arm....and that let me tell you, just makes me cringe!!!! I dont look like Amy and was wearing eyeliner when she was about 2 years old!!!!!!
When I had blond hair I would get Patricia Arquette in True Romance. I don't see it much but I had a guy date me a long time ago based on the fact he thought I did. Sometimes people will say Nicole Kidman but I REALLY don't see it other than the pale skin.
XoXoX
now that you mention it i can see a resemblance to patricia arquette when your face is at a certain angle. no on the nicole kidman one though!

Samantha Valentine said:
When I had blond hair I would get Patricia Arquette in True Romance. I don't see it much but I had a guy date me a long time ago based on the fact he thought I did. Sometimes people will say Nicole Kidman but I REALLY don't see it other than the pale skin.
XoXoX
Everyone tells me I look like Gwen Stefani and they are SO wrong. I do not have blond hair and am NOT as beautiful as her! They are so whacked!
your face at certain angles does look like her actually

Lolitadoll said:
i can see Gwen in you too!!!!!!!

Bunni M said:
Everyone tells me I look like Gwen Stefani and they are SO wrong. I do not have blond hair and am NOT as beautiful as her! They are so whacked!
Find the real Dee! It's like Where's Waldo!

Separated at birth?

Betty Red said:
Find the real Dee! It's like Where's Waldo!

I get the Bettie comment. I also was told I was so Dita Von Teese by the most darling gay man I've ever met. When I was in high school my nickname was Scout because I looked almost exactly like the character Scout in To Kill A Mockingbird. I was also told when I was a kid I looked like Punky Brewster, the cartoon character girl from All Dogs Go To Heaven and Snow White. Now I get the Bettie comment, Dita, and various others that I can't remember. I was told by a couple people that my son looks like a child version of Glenn Ford.
I've been told over the years that I have a Helena Bonham Carter look. After Fight Club I was referred to as Marla for the longest time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service