Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I won't laugh at you or think you're conceited. It's funny to hear sometimes the range that people are told they look like.

So depending on the picture I get lots of different things. These are the most common ones I hear:
Kirsten dunst, Christina Applegate, Sherilyn Fenn, Elizabeth Taylor

What do people tell you?

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've never heard that before but i guess i can see it in that pic. Thanks!

SuzyQ said:
actually in your main pic I think you look quite a but like alyssa milano...good for you, she's gorgeous!! as are you darlin :o)
Thank you Wink! :)
and I can definitely see why they would say you look like either of those women really.
Wink Holliday said:
Omigosh, you DO look like Sherilynn Fenn!
I get Uma Thurman or Courtney Love. I once got told I looked like Marilyn Monroe, but I think that was highly unlikely! Oh and Molly Ringwald.
Did you used to have blond hair?
Nina said:
I get Uma Thurman or Courtney Love. I once got told I looked like Marilyn Monroe, but I think that was highly unlikely! Oh and Molly Ringwald.
When I was a little girl people said I looked like Brooke Shields but that was years ago. I don't think I really look like anyone now.
Yeah, I'm a natural blond.

Marissa Lily said:
Did you used to have blond hair?
Nina said:
ive gotten christina richi, ashley judd, and that girl that played in the laborynth with david bowie. there all cool with me, i wanted to be wedesday adams when i was a little girl. hee.
sweet toumb rader outfit! is that a nintendo gun?
Kat Collins said:
I usually get (pre-Brad Pitt) Angelina Jolie which makes me smile on my fat days ;)

I get Mena Suvari in American Beauty and sometimes Liv Tyler
i always get Rachel Weisz, and a few times alexis bledel. but i only agree with the rachel one when i smile.
Attachments:
Rosario Dawson....Still workin to get her bangin body!

I would agree with that in the first picture. If you want to work on that body check out my fitness blog!
BadLuck Kimmee:Livin The Dream!! said:

Soakin up your words of wisdom...definitely! I agree with the Sherilyn Fenn comparison...I kinda had a girl crush on her in Twin Peaks!

Marissa Lily said:
I would agree with that in the first picture. If you want to work on that body check out my fitness blog!
BadLuck Kimmee:Livin The Dream!! said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service