Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Does anyone say you look like a Fictional Character?

I get this a lot from guys that I've gone out with. They always say I resemble a fairy or something just as strange..Is my face that odd? And a "friend" said I looked like an elf. Yeah..so has anyone else had to deal with comments like that? Just wondering.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A few unrelated people have told me that I look like a gelfling!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha in a weird way.... I see it. But you are waaaaaaaaay hotter, Wink!
Wink Holliday said:
A few unrelated people have told me that I look like a gelfling!

Oh great I'm not the only one! lol
I've always been told I look like Gadget from Rescue Rangers

Must be the chipmunk teeth :)
I used to get Elf a lot because of my ears. Not so much anymore (I've grown into them), but it used to happen when I was younger.
You're lucky it's just the ears..I still get it because I have an under bite, a bigger lower lip, round face and large slanty eyes. : ( When I wake up in the morning I look especially elf-ish. Or maybe I'm still dreaming I hope..the only kinda good thing is that people are CONVINCED I'm only 16 years old. I've actually gotten away with that.Very bad to lie about age but there has to some advantage to looking like this.
Oh and the Irish/Scottish guys I've been with don't help my complex with this..they believe in a lot of weird things ya know..

Roxy Tart said:
I used to get Elf a lot because of my ears. Not so much anymore (I've grown into them), but it used to happen when I was younger.
LOL
Wow, I always used to think Gadget was pretty cute as a kid... Now i'm kind of scared of her!
i get snow white alot, ...ALOT. and im so happy about that because my first memory of what i wanted to look like was snow white!

I can totally see that, Delyssia! Skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony!

Delyssia LaBelle said:
i get snow white alot, ...ALOT. and im so happy about that because my first memory of what i wanted to look like was snow white!

Aww..that's nice..and so much more flattering then elf. : P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service