Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Do you live in the UK and want to shoot with a high concept moon set,only one i the world!!! Frankenstein pictures first high concept set

Hi ladies Smiley
It is my great honour to reveal to you myself and Mattaeus Ball's first high concept set, you may have seen Matts work published in Bizarre magazine! and all across 
the world on various pinup websites.
The paper moon set, the moon is not paper it is a seven foot prop hand made by Matt himself so you will never find another like it Smiley
We are opening our studio doors next week, if you are interested feel free to email us at
bournemouthphotographic@gmail.com .

Here is a picture of what the set will look like, the actual moon,background and clouds you see are all real to touch Smiley
Who wants to work with us on our FIRST high concept set at the studio?? 
we have some special starting prices
Our childrens shoots are free with a £50 deposit redeemable against photos, adult is £200 , £50 deposit with three edited photos,professional and i do mean professional! hair and makeup included, and online galleries are available for both to choose any extras.
Here is the set Smiley

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holy crap thats insanely awesome! Please post this in the CASTING CALLS group, it's the right place for a call like this, and GOOD LUCK!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service