Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Cutting your bangs that short... can always be frightening especially if you let the sheers lay in the hands of a hairdresser whom you have never met before, or decide you want to cut them yourself. I decided I needed a good hack at my bangs and why not show others!
I will posting a video later this afternoon to show some of you ladies who may be thinking of bangs but are afraid of them. It's fairly easy and looks great!

Or...
If you already rock the bangs, Post pics!
Lemme know your techniques.

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is awesome, I just cut my own for the first time last week! Still getting my technique down but overall fairly easy! Can't wait to see the rest of your post!
I can't wait to see your pics/vid. I've always wanted to do bangs but don't have the face for it.
;o I'm so not ballsy enough to cut my own bangs, but driving 2 hours to have my aunt cut them (she's been cutting my hair since I was a baby) isn't always easy to do. Halfway through this post I've decided to go for it, I mean, if it goes horribly wrong I can pin them back until I make it to Aunt Lo's place. Will post pics after my hackjob, even if it goes as awfully as I expect it will.
Alright lovelies, I will be posting a video this evening after a shower. always easier to cut your bangs when wet.
Yay! I've been wanting to get my bangs short for a long long time, hopefully this will give me a few good tips!!
x
I always cut my own! I recently re-cut them after growing them out, and saw this tutorial on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaaYo2RmL7U It's basically how I do mine as well.
Interesting, cant wait

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service