Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know! The stockings at 0:59 in=hooottttt. I want!

Edson {PL Team} said:
DROOOOOOL, damn the fishnet stockings with the toe area that comes up in a triangle wowsers!

Small asian lady playing violin down the runway at the end when the violin track is over, FAIL.

Tessa LeTaunt said:
!!!
Yes THOSE. FIND THEM DOLL!

Tessa LeTaunt said:
I've been hunting, but can't find anything like them! It's like a Cuban heel... only on the toe. Cuban toed stockings? That's not awkward sounding at all.
Maybe she just put them on backwards? lol.

Edson {PL Team} said:

Tessa LeTaunt said:
I was about to say, she prob put em on backwards, give it a shot with a pair! Prob would work best with fishnets tho as it wont be very visible that the fabric bunches up.

Tessa LeTaunt said:
I've been hunting, but can't find anything like them! It's like a Cuban heel... only on the toe. Cuban toed stockings? That's not awkward sounding at all.

Edson {PL Team} said:

Tessa LeTaunt said:
Simply great!!!!!I loved it!!!!
I love Dita,I agree,She's an icon,XOXO.
Haute Couture is French for "High Sewing". It's custom made and custom fit. One of a kind! This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. In France (and many other parts of Europe) in order for a garment/collection to be classified as "Haute Couture" it MUST be at least 70% HAND SEWN. That includes ALL appliqué work (beading, lace, etc.) The following rules also apply to a company or designer using the label of Haute Couture:

"- Design made-to-order for private clients, with one or more fittings.
- Have a workshop (atelier) in Paris that employs at least fifteen people full-time.
- Each season (i.e., twice a year), present a collection to the Paris press, comprising at least thirty-five runs/exits with outfits for both daytime wear and evening wear." - Chambre syndicale de la haute couture

Now, take another look at these photos:

EVERYTHING for this outfit was hand made or hand sewn . Her hat, the corset, the strap work, her shoes, her stockings. Every little sparkle you see in the photos is only a TENTH of the beads that are actually hand sewn on it. You can appreciate that Edson! This entire outfit is a work of art and a monument to Haute Couture fashion! It only helps that it was made for this beautiful, statuesque and sultry lady!

That's why it makes me happy!

Edson {PL Team} said:
But whats SPECIAL about it? Oh shes hot for sure, but what makes this event big? Explain "Haute Couture"
Great pics.absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!
You're not going to be able to find those! They don't make them, they're one of a kind! I'm sure you could try putting on cuban heels backwards, but then the seam would be on the wrong side too? I've never seen cuban heel fishnets....interesting...

Edson {PL Team} said:
I was about to say, she prob put em on backwards, give it a shot with a pair! Prob would work best with fishnets tho as it wont be very visible that the fabric bunches up.

Tessa LeTaunt said:

Edson {PL Team} said:

Tessa LeTaunt said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service