Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Did we miss our favorite childhood candy or Ice Cream treats?

I can't pass up this topic because well I have a soft spot for goodies. I loved the vanilla fudgesicles witch they do not make anymore! And as far as candy anything sour. I also like root beer barrels that are pretty hard to find unless you go to a candy shop where I live.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They do still make them. I got some a few months back at Food Lion. Now that you mentioned them , I really want some now. Think I'll have to stop by and pick some up after work tomorrow.
Got my Jello pudding pops today and the kids attacked them. So good!
I used to get candy cigarettes, too! And bubble gum cigarettes!
bubble gum cigarettes
My friend and I would "smoke" our cigarettes and play house. Both our moms smoked, so it was natural for us to think that's how a mom is supposed to be!
I'm surprised no one has said "Bazooka Joe." That stuff is classic!
Bazooka Joe gum
And Big League Chew. It came in that little pouch, so you could stuff your cheeks full of it! Grape was my favorite!
big league chew Pictures, Images and Photos
Oh, those were the days!

Lacy Lynn Knox said:
I really used to love those Nik-L-Nips, and Candy Buttons. i used to get them all the time when i was a little kid. There used to be a convience store near my house that sold those little candy cigarettes, my mom used to light the end and blow them out so the end would be black, it tasted nasty but she said my grandpa used to do it so i always asked her to. i miss those times.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service