Advertise on PinupLifestyle
If you'd like to read more about Heartbreaker's designer and the history of our company

check out this interview- http://designthatkills.com

thanks! :)

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the great read during my lunch today, we're so happy to be working with you and to provide a vehicle to get the Heartbreaker Fashion word out to the masses in this niche industry!
Ditto! And I LOVE my new spy dress! :D

Daddy Cool said:
Thanks for the great read during my lunch today, we're so happy to be working with you and to provide a vehicle to get the Heartbreaker Fashion word out to the masses in this niche industry!
i heart heartbreaker!
I read your interview and it made me smile!

When I was in high school I had an interview with FIDM. I wanted to be a market merchandiser/fashion designer something fierce. They loved my portfolio and wanted to offer me a full scholorship. Only one catch, they needed my parents to fill out tax information. Well, my mother wasn't willing to give hers up, and my dad hadn't paid taxes in years and owed alot. They said I could come back when I was 25 when I didn't need my parents tax info, but after getting pregnant at 21 and married at 24, it looked like my life was headed in a different direction.

Now, my daughter is 11 and loves to sew. I'm teaching her basics and she wants to make everything! I'm so glad to see that something that is truly an art form isn't dead, but is still being handed down from mother to daughter through each generation.

Who knows, perhaps my daughter and I will find a niche somewhere and carry on this tradition just like you and you mother have.

I love Heartbreaker fashions. Laura, at Vintage Inspired, had me try on each of your designs and we were amazed how each one fit me like it was a couture fit! Thanks for providing such beautiful clothes with so much love poured into them! I hope I do the line proud!

With much respect!
Raven Foxx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by