Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Dapper Day at Disneyland (let's bring back class and style to the park)

To all you fashionable Ladies and Gents who love Disneyland and looking dapper, you must check out this event: Dapper Day: An Evening Affair 

It looks like a fun time, and I love the backstory on how Dapper Day was "born". Please use the link to get more details.

Hope to see you there =)

Ashley

DapperDay

Views: 866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too!! 

Maggie Dubois said:
I will be there! I am so excited!!!!
I wish I could go! :(   It sounds fantabulous!!!    It would be nice if enough people would catch on and actually start dressing Dapper every day....the fact that you're walking around all day at Disneyland is no excuse to dress horrid. No, it's even more reason to dress nicely...I mean, do you have any IDEA how many people are AT DL every day? hehe

Now if there would just be a dapper zombie day... I would be perfectly happy. LOL

Love all the pics and the day sounds like so much fun! Wish I could make it down for the festivities. To those that attend, take lots of pics and post them up!

Completely agree Lainey! That's why I started adding pictures to this thread, maybe if we can spread the word that Disneyland is still a place to be dressed your best, just like it used to be, other people will start doing it too. I'd love to see some of your pics from DL!!

Lainey Belle{★} said:
I wish I could go! :(   It sounds fantabulous!!!    It would be nice if enough people would catch on and actually start dressing Dapper every day....the fact that you're walking around all day at Disneyland is no excuse to dress horrid. No, it's even more reason to dress nicely...I mean, do you have any IDEA how many people are AT DL every day? hehe
Dapper zombie day..... really Katie..really?? You hurt my head... but I love you!!! LOL

Cupcake Terror said:

Now if there would just be a dapper zombie day... I would be perfectly happy. LOL

Love all the pics and the day sounds like so much fun! Wish I could make it down for the festivities. To those that attend, take lots of pics and post them up!

Hell yeah! Can you imagine what zombies from the the 20's-50's would have looked like! Dapper and DEAD! Awesome. :)

Roxy Tart {PL Team / Madam} said:

Dapper zombie day..... really Katie..really?? You hurt my head... but I love you!!! LOL

Cupcake Terror said:

Yes, thats a great idea! Thanks for sharing your pics. Can't wait until I have some to share :)

Completely agree Lainey! That's why I started adding pictures to this thread, maybe if we can spread the word that Disneyland is still a place to be dressed your best, just like it used to be, other people will start doing it too. I'd love to see some of your pics from DL!!

Lainey Belle{★} said:

So did anyone go to Dapper Day? Since I was in Disney World that day I decided to send some style love to my California friends. This is what I wore in Disney World on Dapper day:

you look lovely!

So did anyone go to Dapper Day? Since I was in Disney World that day I decided to send some style love to my California friends. This is what I wore in Disney World on Dapper day:

I made it! My bf and I went after work, and arrived late because of traffic. We missed the group photo on the carousel, but we still had fun. Trader Sam's Tiki Bar is awesome!! Next time I will get pics in front of the castle and with characters =)

Next up: Rock Around the Park!!

OMG you look beautiful girl!! Can't wait to meet you at Rock Around the Park!

Ashley said:

I made it! My bf and I went after work, and arrived late because of traffic. We missed the group photo on the carousel, but we still had fun. Trader Sam's Tiki Bar is awesome!! Next time I will get pics in front of the castle and with characters =)

Thank you! I look forward to it as well. I hope to meet a bunch of new people at RATP.

OMG you look beautiful girl!! Can't wait to meet you at Rock Around the Park!

Ashley said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service