Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey everyone, you gotta check out my interview with the Delicious and Delightful Dayna Delux!! It's always good to see what some the insider's best are doing and what they've accomplished in the past. She's a not only a great model, but she's an even better person. Please show your support and click on any of the pics below of her and see why Danya Delux is an elite model in the the PINUP WORLD. thanks again and don't forget to leave a comment, I'd appreciate it. - XOXO Aubrey

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also wanted to add that Dayna Delux has a line of her perfume scent at Blackcorsetcandles.com
She is fierce! Can't wait to read the interview.
Yaaaaay! Dayna D!
Thanks Roxy!!! I appreciate your support.....We missed you today, it would have been great to hang. I love your wigs.....especially the short with pink one.....yeahHHH!!!!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
She is fierce! Can't wait to read the interview.
She is GORGEOUS!! I have loved her forever.. cant wait to read the interview!!!
Thanks, Aubrey! What a great interview.
I think every single girl who wants to be a pinup model should be made to MEMORIZE this quote from Dayna:
"There is no money in Pinup modeling. We do it for the love of the art. If you’re looking to make bank then work at one. You need to have thick skin and will power, determination is key.Value the people you meet and keep your criticism to yourself. Think of it like a business… Never cancel, always be on time, keep your mouth shut, and practice makes perfect!"
Thanks Mary!!!! I have to agree with you so much about quoting Dayna. More models out ther can learn from her the true etiquette to have when modeling and simply about having integrity. She is an inspiration to us all. Thanks again fro your input and take care my dear!!

Vintage Suits by Mary said:
Thanks, Aubrey! What a great interview.
I think every single girl who wants to be a pinup model should be made to MEMORIZE this quote from Dayna:
"There is no money in Pinup modeling. We do it for the love of the art. If you’re looking to make bank then work at one. You need to have thick skin and will power, determination is key.Value the people you meet and keep your criticism to yourself. Think of it like a business… Never cancel, always be on time, keep your mouth shut, and practice makes perfect!"
I LOVE Dayna. She is one of the sweetest, most lovely people I have talked to! Can't wait to read this!
I heart Dayna Delux! Wonderful interview, Aubrey!
Thanks Red Hot Kitten!!! I appreciate your support!!!

Red Hot Kitten said:
I heart Dayna Delux! Wonderful interview, Aubrey!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service