Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Tilly's has some really cute bras and matching panties for 9.99 and 5.99, respectively!

Views: 482

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What or where is Tilly's?
those is cuteness, where are these things? and do they carry things that run bigger than a C cup , i hate it when im discriminated against.
I've only seen Tillys in California.

It's a clothing/accessories store for guys and girls, Wink =)

And I don't think they carry anything bigger than a C cup, last time I was there, Delyssia. The Tilly's that I've been in doesn't have a huge selection of lingerie and they aren't like a department store.
I found a link! And Delyssia, the one random bra I looked at went up to a D cup. Good luck!
I hear ya, Miss LaBelle... If I find a cute bra, it's usually only a C cup...And then my cup-eth runneth over & it isn't pretty!! So, I am forever bound to the 4 hook over the shoulder boulder holders that may or may not be very pretty... Damn that function over fashion nonsense!! = )
Good job Wink!!! And I'm happy that Tilly's is finally catering to all of the more voluptuous women out there =)

Wink Holliday said:
I found a link! And Delyssia, the one random bra I looked at went up to a D cup. Good luck!
There's a thread in The Dressing Room that lists sources of pretty things for you more curvy gals. Me, I'm wishing I had your problems. Instead, I'm stuck searching online for the equally elusive 32C! :)

Brenda Starr said:
I hear ya, Miss LaBelle... If I find a cute bra, it's usually only a C cup...And then my cup-eth runneth over & it isn't pretty!! So, I am forever bound to the 4 hook over the shoulder boulder holders that may or may not be very pretty... Damn that function over fashion nonsense!! = )
If only they fit a 40D!
their website is http://tillys.com/... i thought they were in more than california, sorry!!
Oh, MY ladies!!! Are we SERIOUSLY complaining about being bigger than a C? I can only DREAM about falling out of a C cup. Mine barely FILL one!! ;D
I'm not complaining about being bigger than a C...I'm complaining they don't make them bigger than a C!!! Big difference ;-)

Syd Valentine said:
Oh, MY ladies!!! Are we SERIOUSLY complaining about being bigger than a C? I can only DREAM about falling out of a C cup. Mine barely FILL one!! ;D
Urghh! I also know your pain.. The last bra I bought I had to spend nearly two hours in the store hunting and talking with the manager (because the other girls there were knobs).. I just seems like we either end up with a granny-bra or something too small.. It's a big (pardon the pun) annoyance.

Kim Bombshell said:
I'm not complaining about being bigger than a C...I'm complaining they don't make them bigger than a C!!! Big difference ;-)

Syd Valentine said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service