Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I love seeing crazy colors done right, and made popular by amazing ladies. Who sports some of your favorite wild-colored 'dos??

Audrey Kitching:

Raquel Reed:

KandyK:

Go crazy, Roxy!  =P

Views: 4412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyone can color their hair crazy colors... just invest in some "normal" looking wigs! LOL!

LOVE all the pics... Gah, must find more...

These were so much fun, I have always dreamed of having my hair a soft lilac color, almost like how a mermaids would look.... hmm..... maybe one day

Does anyone have any tips/products to keep their alternative colour longer? Mine's only been washed three times and it's already fading in places :(

Wash ur hair in cold or luke warm water... especially redish type hair. The hot water washing the color out really fast.. It's likr ur boiling the color out ur hair so to speak.
Attachments:
Roxie, depending on the brand you use, you can leave it on longer for more hold. Special effects and Raw work the best for this. I leave my color on for 6-8 hours, there is no damage because of the conditioners in these brands, and my color doesn't fade. Even after a month my pink is still super bright. I have to dye over it with bleach to change the color before it will fade.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service