Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hey ladies,

How many of you gals make your own costumes vs. buying them?

I love building my own costumes. But, I also know how much time and effort it takes, so I can totally understand why someone wouldn't want to bother with it and just buy their costumes instead. Anyway, I'm just curious to know who the other costume crazies are out there... ;)

~Sable

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

raising my hand, hi sable
Hahaha.... yea! Hi lady! :)
I do both. No matter what costume I'm making or what I'm making it for, I buy some stuff and make the rest. My fav thing to do is find a good costume and make it great.
I usually have a mix and match of things i have made myself and things that i have had custom made. I do spend alot of time custumising bra's and panties however. I have spent so many hours glueing swaroski crystals hahaha
Roxy Tart said:
I do both. No matter what costume I'm making or what I'm making it for, I buy some stuff and make the rest. My fav thing to do is find a good costume and make it great.

That's my usual MO, too- buy some pieces to embellish and then make the rest. But I'm making my very first costume completely from scratch right now... we'll see how that goes! I hope to post some pics soon. :)
Frankii Wilde said:
I usually have a mix and match of things i have made myself and things that i have had custom made. I do spend alot of time custumising bra's and panties however. I have spent so many hours glueing swaroski crystals hahaha

I definitely hear what you're saying about glueing crystals. Have you ever been in the shower and thought your skin was peeling off only to realize that it's glue on your hands from costuming? Haha... Maybe that's just me... ;)
I like to make my own costumes, but add bits from ready made stuff too- particularly vintage bits and pieces.
It's always easier working with a bra to start with and adding to that rather than making the entire thing from scratch! When I can afford it, I'll totally have stuff made for me.
Until then.....>!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service