Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I've been trying for days to figure this out...
Maybe I'm just slow or something, but I can't find a way to add a comment to all my friends. (Such as when I want to wish all my fellow PL friends a happy new year.) Did I miss something or is that not an option?
Thanks!
Nina

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm pretty sure you can't comment all of your friends profiles but, you can send them all a message through your inbox. :)
By selecting them one by one tho, mass messaging has been disabled for spam reasons of course =)
Thanks DC, that makes sense!
For messaging he means...
No way to comment all friends.

Daddy Cool said:
By selecting them one by one tho, mass messaging has been disabled for spam reasons of course =)
Okay: I am not "forum- savvy". I do not understand at all, and I need step by step instructions. I want to send a happy new year photo to all my friends. If I "upload a photo" to use to send to my friends, that is going straight to my slideshow, right? I dont want to do that- I want to keep my slideshow as is. I'm sure the instructions are here somewhere about this stuff but how on earth to find it? Search all discussions and questions that have ever been written here? Yipes! HALP! I hate to bug people when I am confused- would prefer to "self-serve". Isn't there basic instructions that are searchable for various questions someplace?

Thank you
The Technically Challenged
(Born before the computer gene was implanted in all newborns)
ahahhaha, Katherine!
There's no way to comment all friends, or just share a photo with all friends. You have to go thru your friends one by one and add a comment.
And yes, if you upload a photo, it will be added to your profile and therefore to your slideshow.

I'm also going to start working on a FAQ section for these common items on the site that people have trouble with.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service