Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Coca Cola - The Wonder Cola!

• There are softwares with which you can make your digitized photos into an old sepia tone. But how will you render the same effect to the new color
    photo print that you have done yesterday? Well, its really easy, Get
    Coke!. Just brush the photograph lightly with Coca Cola and dry
    quickly. You can use cotton swab. Make sure that you don't wet it too
    much, or it will buckle. Photocopied black and white pictures make
    great antique looking prints, if you treat them in the same way.
  • You have some good news if you are a coin collector. Soak your old coin collection in Coke. This gives a brilliant shine for collections and
    decorative items.
  • If you kettle is having limescales inside it, do not worry. Pour Coca Cola into your kettle and leave all day. This will remove limescale and makes it clean inside.
  • Run out of toilet cleaning liquid? A can of Coke poured into the toilet will do the job. The acid in the drink gets to work right away.
  • Suppose you have a badly burnt saucepan, you can clean it by pouring Coke into it and boiling. This takes out all the staining.
  • You can clean your fading inexpensive jewelery in a glass of Coke. Brush with a toothbrush and rinse well. But do not try this on your valuable
    stuff, or those with gem stones in them.
  • When you dye your hair and the result is too intense, flat Coca Cola will help to lighten it. Apply a smooth coat and wash after 10 minutes. Flat Coke
    also makes a good hair conditioner. Pour it over your hair, rinse and
    dry.
  • By mixing Coke and Ketchup in equal measures you can make excellent barbecue sause. Marinate your chicken, beef etc in this mix before cooking. It's will be delicious.
  • Pouring Coke into flat wide dishes in the garden will help to rid your plants of slugs. They are attracted by the sweet smell and once they fall in,
    they won't be able to get out.
  • A little flat Coca Cola helps to settle upset stomachs. However taking fizzy fresh Coke could worsen the condition.
  • Wrap a piece of cloth soaked in Coca Cola on rusty bolts and leave for a few hours. It will be easier to move now.
i always thought that this was really interesting. another one i've heard is that a 2inch thick T bone steak can be eaten away in like a week but i'm not sure if that's true. have you heard of anything else like this?

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whenever I get in to another relationship and things start to turn bad, what will Coke do for me? lol
A wild man once said, "Its a helluva drug!"

Chris Baker said:
Whenever I get in to another relationship and things start to turn bad, what will Coke do for me? lol
*Moving to Food & Drinks*
Does anyone else worry that if coke can clean your toilet/saucepans/coins...what does it do to your insides?
Nope, not one bit. It tastes too good to worry. LOL

Roxie Roulette said:
Does anyone else worry that if coke can clean your toilet/saucepans/coins...what does it do to your insides?
I have heard that Coke will deteriorate meat, but I'm not sure if it's just a myth. I've also heard if you pour it on your car windows, it will get rid of the smog residue that builds up. Leftover cans also double as chew toys for your puppy:
coca cola Pictures, Images and Photos
tee hee! Just kidding. That last one is prolly not a good idea!
thats so cute!!!

Cherri Bombe said:
I have heard that Coke will deteriorate meat, but I'm not sure if it's just a myth. I've also heard if you pour it on your car windows, it will get rid of the smog residue that builds up. Leftover cans also double as chew toys for your puppy:
coca cola Pictures, Images and Photos
tee hee! Just kidding. That last one is prolly not a good idea!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service