What's your Favorite Clown Movie?
Scary or Funny???

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha Thats a Killer Clown alright!!!

GiGi Von Vroom said:

BEEP BEEP RICHIE!!!
You gal I mentioned the clown saga since I'm such a fan of the scary clown movies... What about Zombie Clowns lol is it possible?

Tessa LeTaunt said:
I vote for Killer Klowns from Outer Space, as well. I totally have one of the action figures around here somewhere. =0}
Horror Icon "Captain Spaulding!" I'm a fan of Sid Hag.... The Devils Rejects/--He plays a def looney tooney Clown Funny and Scary
Good clowns:

Bad bad bad clown:

I got one for you all...John Wayne Gacy (a.k.a.) Pogo the Clown

That creeps me the hell out!

Brittany Harlequinn said:
Know what I consider scarier than clowns? That "lady" from the snickers commercial! The one that's "helping" by throwing snickers in this poor woman's cart. Yikes!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgSv1SKCteQ
I watched Poltergeist when I was six and I think that's where my fear of clowns comes from. If I ever have kids, I will NEVER EVER hire a clown for their birthday! In my opinion, all clowns (and ice-cream truck drivers) are creepy, creepy, crazy people!All this clown stuff is traumatizing me; I'm going to a different discussion!

ChristyD said:
at 4years old awwww I'm sorry....when I was little I to was sorta pressured to watch Poltergeist----and that clown in the movie is evil looking eeshhh......

Honey B Hooligan {Madam} said:
IT is by far the scariest clown movie ever. I have a phobia of clowns....bad childhood experiences. starting with (i'm told) a drunk clown at my 4th birthday party. My older sister MADE me watch IT when I was 10. I cried the whole movie. Now I like the movie...but it still CREEPS ME OUT.
Nooo Cherrie these creatures can be good....I hope.... The makeup on faces when the smile is huge like the "Joker" when he's frowning underneath and you can see it, is extreemly creepy! I don't know why I'm infatuated with these beast?!
The ice cream truck comment hilarious and true! I vote that's a top #1

Cherri Bombe said:
I watched Poltergeist when I was six and I think that's where my fear of clowns comes from. If I ever have kids, I will NEVER EVER hire a clown for their birthday! In my opinion, all clowns (and ice-cream truck drivers) are creepy, creepy, crazy people!All this clown stuff is traumatizing me; I'm going to a different discussion!

ChristyD said:
at 4years old awwww I'm sorry....when I was little I to was sorta pressured to watch Poltergeist----and that clown in the movie is evil looking eeshhh......

Honey B Hooligan {Madam} said:
IT is by far the scariest clown movie ever. I have a phobia of clowns....bad childhood experiences. starting with (i'm told) a drunk clown at my 4th birthday party. My older sister MADE me watch IT when I was 10. I cried the whole movie. Now I like the movie...but it still CREEPS ME OUT.
IMG_7083.JPG

Cherri Bombe said:
That creeps me the hell out!

Brittany Harlequinn said:
Know what I consider scarier than clowns? That "lady" from the snickers commercial! The one that's "helping" by throwing snickers in this poor woman's cart. Yikes!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgSv1SKCteQ
i could use a big, scary clown to smack some of these clowns around that i keep running into!
lol girl that's good...

GiGi Von Vroom said:
i could use a big, scary clown to smack some of these clowns around that i keep running into!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service