Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Ok, so the rumor is that there is going to be a big shindig in Vegas...People are getting hyped and I just thought...hmmm Caravan through the desert.

We could organize carpools, people could save on gas, those that might not have been able to make would.

I don't mind organizing it, just drop a reply to this board or send me a message.

This could make for some B******' photographs along the way!

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great idea, Raven!
If you need any help or anything, let me know!
We'd love to have a PL Meetup while everyone's at Viva!
LOL!! Well, that's carpooling!! However, if something were to happen to "the company jet" you guys are in Ventura and your shop would make an excellent starting point for one group.
Dee! You are awesome and I will for sure be contacting you for details and such!

Dee said:
Great idea, Raven!
If you need any help or anything, let me know!
We'd love to have a PL Meetup while everyone's at Viva!
i am HOARDING vacation time for this event. the forces have prevented me from going the past two years due to last minute car catastrophes and expensive hospital stays.

we should arrange a route and several meet up points at major spots across the country and end up arriving in a gorgeous parade.

i really want to go, but i heard it's almost annoying to go because there is SO MUCH to see and do that it's kind of like trying to get around disneyworld in a weekend. i was also told that its a cool event but it's more of a giant ego trip than anything else. i'd really like to believe otherwise because it looks like so much fun. anyone been there who can offer their opinion?
VLV?
I am pretty sure that is what they are talking about :)

Soda Shop Sue said:
VLV?
If you are planning a vacation, VLV is not for resting and having a vacation, it's more like summer camp! There are so many events going on at the same time, you really have to go through the program after you get there and map out your weekend. Circle the events you want to make it to, bands you must see, etc. Although, as most of my friends can attest, you start drinking and the whole plan will go out the window!

I love VLV because it is the chance to see friends that I only see there. People I've hung out with and had fun with in the past.

Here is a tip, stay up late for the hops after the bands play. That is where I have the most fun dancing, and talking to people who you can't find the rest of the weekend because there are so many people everywhere! The drawback is, I usually miss all but the last 2 hours of the car show, and all the other daytime events because I'm sleeping after staying up until 7 am!

Miss Bea Rock said:
i am HOARDING vacation time for this event. the forces have prevented me from going the past two years due to last minute car catastrophes and expensive hospital stays.

we should arrange a route and several meet up points at major spots across the country and end up arriving in a gorgeous parade.

i really want to go, but i heard it's almost annoying to go because there is SO MUCH to see and do that it's kind of like trying to get around disneyworld in a weekend. i was also told that its a cool event but it's more of a giant ego trip than anything else. i'd really like to believe otherwise because it looks like so much fun. anyone been there who can offer their opinion?
Always wanted to goto VLV. Always been too broke or the husband's been deployed.
That sounds pretty awsome! Great idea!
awww Ellie! I'll put you in my suitcase this next year for VLV! ;)

Ellie Retrophilia said:
Always wanted to goto VLV. Always been too broke or the husband's been deployed.
Bet I could fit too! Just poke some holes and kibble in there. :)

Honey B Hooligan said:

Ellie Retrophilia said:
hahahahaha, kibble.

Ellie Retrophilia said:
Bet I could fit too! Just poke some holes and kibble in there. :)

Honey B Hooligan said:

Ellie Retrophilia said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service