Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I decided to get crafty, and add a little feminine spice to one of my son's old onesies. Butt ruffles are SO cute on a baby girl. Agreed? I also added a bow to the skull to help with the girly-ness.
HERE is the tutorial I followed for my ruffles. There are three different methods shown, which may come in handy for any of you ladies that want to add some cuteness to a pair of your own knickers! The same concept easily applies.

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this! My cousin is having a baby girl and because I have a boy, I've had no one to make butt ruffles for... until now. Thanks so much for posting this!
That is a great idea! Re-purposing at it's finest!!
oooooooooooomg , that is so cute!
Super cute! Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna have to add some of these cuties to my own knickers!
So cute!!
That is super-adorable! You should sell these on etsy!
Very cute! Thanks for sharing
I agree with Cherrie Bombe, you should sell them on Etsy.
oh that is so cute, i want to have another baby just so i can buy it.
HOW CUTE! Such a great $$ saver too - baby clothes are so expensive, yay for re-using!
Oh, I re-use like nobody's business. Anything to save money and/or keep from having to throw something away, I'm all over it. I'm cloth diapering this little one, and have been making my own pre-folds and diaper covers like crazy. Who knew tacky thrift store sweaters would look so cute on a baby's butt?!

Betty Red {Madam} said:
HOW CUTE! Such a great $$ saver too - baby clothes are so expensive, yay for re-using!
Okay, done deal...I am SO hiring you to make all my baby clothes when the mister and I get pregnant. You are so creative!

Tessa LeTaunt {★} said:
Oh, I re-use like nobody's business. Anything to save money and/or keep from having to throw something away, I'm all over it. I'm cloth diapering this little one, and have been making my own pre-folds and diaper covers like crazy. Who knew tacky thrift store sweaters would look so cute on a baby's butt?!

Betty Red {Madam} said:
Very creative and quite the look!!! I love it. great job!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service