Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hi everyone! So excited now that i'm having some moments to browse the site and see how many interesting people are on here! As a designer loving the inspiration and the killer photography on some of these pages ;)

Still new to the site so I had a question about "FANS" I see the link on the right which takes me to my fans-correct? So how do I become a fan of others on their pages? Kinda want to return the favor to some of the people who have "fanned" me- lol thanks for the info in advance!

xo

Oh, for your viewing pleasure attached an image of one of my designs, hope it shows up!

Views: 38

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi hun welcome to Pin up Lifestyle how do you like things so far?
@Lacy still getting used to the site but loving all the amazingly talented folks on here ;)

@chop & go- so you mean the add to fans? pardon if I'm absolutely confused by this- does that mean I'm asking them to be a fan OR does it mean I'm asking to be THEIR fan? why do I find this so confusing?! lol I guess just getting started but maybe the wording is throwing me off
THANK YOU! ;)

Chop & Go {PLA} said:
and i love that poster image!
just posted the video from the behind the scenes of that shoot to my profile- even better than the image, and wow did that girl make an awesome transformation with just some red lipstick! from blushing bride to bombshell in two seconds! She was so much fun to work with!
gotcha thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service