Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hello my fellow PL members, no pun intended. LOL. I was just wondering what you ladies and gents prefer. My personal taste is a man who can mix it up and wear boxer briefs. I think they are quite sexy. I think Banana Hammocks are a great and bold fashion statement, but should be used with great care. What do you guys wear? What do you ladies like your men to rock that covers their ____??????? I was gonna say GOODS. LOL!!- XOXO Aubrey

Views: 814

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

boxers. other two are just funny.teee hee
Boxer briefs for sure.

I have a good friend from Germany and he runs around in banana hammocks... I mean, eww! Then again, that boy's got some issues.
I'd love to add this gem from an incredibly brilliant ad campaign:

Because, of course you haven't lived until some giant grapes sing about where you rest your grapes.

Cherry Cyanide said:
Because, of course you haven't lived until some giant grapes sing about where you rest your grapes.
LOL I admit I looked for the like button

Cherry Cyanide said:
I think Budgie Smugglers sound sbetter than banana hammock anyday. LOL!!!

Tiki Sasquatch said:
Quite a debate you've started Aubrey!

I'm a fan of the boxer briefs, the banana hammocks are called "Budgie Smugglers!" down here in Oz!
I must say that I do love boxer briefs, it holds everything inone place. tighter the better, it shows off their "assets" great!!
I cannot stand tightie whities! Years ago, I convinced my man to switch to boxer briefs and they look so much better on him! Joe Boxer are his favorite.
Looking at the junk on the underwear models, I can't help but wonder if they're heavily photo shopped. Anyone else notice that? Shouldn't there be ridges somewhere?

Oh, and....
Aubrey London said:
Hello my fellow PL members, no pun intended.

I'm not gunna lie, I just caught the pun.
Yes! MAJOR photo shopping going on! Unless they did a model search according to package size?!

Tessa LeTaunt said:
Looking at the junk on the underwear models, I can't help but wonder if they're heavily photo shopped. Anyone else notice that? Shouldn't there be ridges somewhere?

Oh, and....
Aubrey London said:
Hello my fellow PL members, no pun intended.

I'm not gunna lie, I just caught the pun.
boxer briefs are SEXY. like.... *whew* they hold everything just right. and they make my man's booty look amazing! haha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service