Advertise on PinupLifestyle
What were some of the most clever or best costumes you saw this Halloween? A couple of mine were

Amy Winehouse & Courtney Love. I really thought these girls were the real thing for a second they had it spot on. Courtney even walked around the bar with an electric guitar and would act like she was playing it to the music, even if she was in a conversation with someone!

The other one was a girl who carried around a mobile stripper pole and she danced on that thing all night. You could always see where she was in the crowd. Hilarious. Hope everyone had a blast!

Views: 36

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

there was a joker at the party that i went to. he showed up with a store bought costume and an air gun lol. i wasnt so impressed with the outfit as i was with his act. he acted just like the joker and it was kinda creepy lol totally amazing though
A few "winners" from a house party I went to include Oogie Boogie (from The Nightmare Before Christmas), which someone overheard his wife saying she had made THAT DAY. Also, a pinup model friend who had the, ahem, balls, to go as Alex de Large, complete with well-stuffed codpiece (she made the costume herself), and friends who went as Priss and Roy from Bladerunner. The costumes themselves are well done but become truly impressive when I tell you that "Roy" is actually a brunette, and won an impromptu Hairiest Chest contest at a previous party. Bleaching your hair and waxing your chest for a party? That's dedication to the role.

Wow those are awesome! I wish I took more pictures but I was bartending and I got too busy. Seems like a good party! I love it when people really get into it and stay in character!

Wink Holliday said:
A few "winners" from a house party I went to include Oogie Boogie (from The Nightmare Before Christmas), which someone overheard his wife saying she had made THAT DAY. Also, a pinup model friend who had the, ahem, balls, to go as Alex de Large, complete with well-stuffed codpiece (she made the costume herself), and friends who went as Priss and Roy from Bladerunner. The costumes themselves are well done but become truly impressive when I tell you that "Roy" is actually a brunette, and won an impromptu Hairiest Chest contest at a previous party. Bleaching your hair and waxing your chest for a party? That's dedication to the role.

I saw the whole Mystery Gang from Scooby Doo, and.... Where's Waldo?
I was going to be Where's Waldo! If I didn't have to work I was going to go around to busy bars and whenever I see someone taking a picture I wanted to hide in the background. Maybe next year! :)
the best one I saw this year was a coworker of mine came as the coppertone baby she had this little blond wig in pigtails. complete with plastic bum and stuffed doggy attached to the back of her shorts exposing her little (plastic) crack. it was hilarious!!!!!
That's friggin' adorable.

SuzyQ said:
the best one I saw this year was a coworker of mine came as the coppertone baby she had this little blond wig in pigtails. complete with plastic bum and stuffed doggy attached to the back of her shorts exposing her little (plastic) crack. it was hilarious!!!!!
It was, and the fact that Roda is only 5;8 and 3/4(as she always insists on throwing in there like it makes a diff lol) made it that much better.it was so creative I have never seen that one before.but for some reason I won the costume contest...I think its bc my office is 95% male lol

Seanna Miriah said:
That's friggin' adorable.

SuzyQ said:
This is probably the best thing I have ever heard! That would be so funny!

I guess the most clever one I saw this year was a group of roller derby girls....they went ALL out. Or Salt and Peppa...complete with black leggings, tie dyed sweaters, 80's mall hair, mics and horrible gold jewelry.

Seanna Miriah said:
I was going to be Where's Waldo! If I didn't have to work I was going to go around to busy bars and whenever I see someone taking a picture I wanted to hide in the background. Maybe next year! :)
My Sister's and I went to Good will/Dollar store and bought their costumes! It was so much more fun than going and buying a "pre-designed/pre-thought out" costume! It was really cool seeing them get "creative" when we were on a budget!

Photobucket

(My Two sisters were: Victoria on the far left as a Rockstar with the pink hair and Lexi, the second to the right as a Zombie Prom-Queen!)
OMG Me too!!!!!!!!!

Seanna Miriah said:
I loved my costume...mostly because I made it....I need to post a better picture though. (because there's a skull on the back, and I made the necklace...and my spats were awesome)

I was American McGee's Alice.

(reference image)

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service